• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official South Carolina SSBB AND SSBM Player Locator Thread

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Hey guys, this is Kidd again. I know that I had this thread up before but life got seriously in the way. However you can be assured now that I will be actively checking up on this thread to ensure everyone gets on here that is from this state.

Welcome to the South Carolina SSBB Player Locator Thread! If you're from this small little state I encourage you to post the following information.

Smash Nickname- (This is so we know what to call you.)
Age- (To get an idea of the kind of person we will be hanging around. Age says a lot, you know.)
Brawl FC- (To play you online, of course ;D.)
Ways to Contact you- (No phone numbers please. Do you have Y!,AIM,MSN, that kinda thing. Maybe an Email?)
County-
(Optional) Mains-

Smash Alias-Kidd
Age-19
Brawl FC-4768-7133-5881
AIM-Kidd728
County-Greer
SSBB Mains- Peach/Jigglypuff
SSBM Mains- Mario/Captain Falcon

Name: Brawler19
Brawl Code: 0898-1486-8954
AIM: walruslad007
County:Greenwood
Mains:pikachu/Toon Link/Falco

Name-Ryan!
Age-19
Brawl FC- 3952-6666-3933
AIM- ryanarius2209
County- Pikens (clemson during school year and probably summer) or Berkerly
Mains- Pit looking for a secondary

Smash Alias- Eru
Age- 22
Brawl FC- 2320-6445-9277
AIM- CSmithSCJr
County- York
Mains- Fox/MK

Smash Nickname- East
Age- 19
Brawl FC- 1976-9852-1821
Ways to Contact you-
AIM: ddrfanmik
MSN/Windows Live/Yahoo: ddrfanmik@aol.com
County- Where ever Summerville is, Dorchester?

DJ - Zero
Age - 16
City - Rock Hill South Caolina
E-mail - davidjgoggins@hotmail.com

name-snowanddeath/harrison
city-florence
aim-SnowandDeath
character-sonic

Once we have enough people I'll list this alphabetically, and by county even. Come on SC, I know you're out there!

NOTE- All info will be updated on this first post. For space issues, it will look like this format

Current people-7 (WTF SC >=O)

Brawler19

Smash Apprentice
Finally I found some smash bros players in SC

Name: just call me by mah user name
Brawl Code: 0898-1486-8954
AIM: walruslad007
County:Greenwood
Mains:pikachu/Toon Link/Falco

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Apparently SC smashers are as nonexistant as Chuck Norris losing in Tekken.. I was sure that smashers existed, but perhaps only in legend, I suppose. COME ON SC I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE. D:

I know there is a Carolina Thread. EFF that thread, SC wants a thread of it's own. :D

Much love to NC though, you guys rawk.

Erucolindo86

Smash Rookie
Smash Alias- Eru
Age- 22
Brawl FC- 2320-6445-9277
AIM- CSmithSCJr
County- York
Mains- Fox/MK

I've been looking for SC players for a while now!!! I've got a household full of about 6 smashers, but I'm looking to get away from the mediocrity and into some tournament play, so I'd be happy to match up anytime.

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
What happened to the other SC Thread? Why didn't you just update that one instead of making a whole new one.

And what happen to all the info in the old one. The other SC smashers subscribed to it and may come to the regional section only once in a while. They subscribed to your old one so they see when it gets new posts they'll see it and will check on it. You make a new thread with the same old stuff of course they don't know about it man. At least go back and post a reply and let them know you made a new thread

Anyways, you need a better structure. I think you mean "City/Town" not "County." And list people by their "City/Town" not by their names. It makes it easier.

Try to be on AIM more often. It let's people AIM to know what's going on. Also contact the other competitve smashers in SC that you have on your list already if you're going to do this I notice some smashers don't even go on their AIM. You might want to add and e-mail as an alternative contact.

Let me know if you need help.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
At Impact AR- You are correct, I made an older one. However I let the thread die and I couldn't find it. D:. I agree about the structure though I'll make sure to redo that.

Erucolindo86

Smash Rookie
So it's looking like most of the SC scene is centered around the Charleston area. Is there anyone besides me who is smashing in the upper-state? I'm in Rock Hill, and want some live action!

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
oh **** dude i live in ****ing Rock Hill too and i have no one to play i have to meet u like at the rock hill galleria

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Come on guys, I know there's more of you out there.

By the way, information updated.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Okay, I'll do it now.

Smash Nickname- everlasting yay
Age- Old enough to do what I want.
Ways to Contact you- AIM - everlastingyayuh.
County - Better-Than-Youville, Florence.
Mains- Meta Knight, Wolf, Snake and Falco.

I am amazing.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Sorry but I'm bumping this.

SC WHERE THE **** ARE YOU?! D:

Represent please.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Ryan we HAVE to play more, I need the Pit practice SO badly. D:
I"m going to be in charleston for a few days at least but I'm going back to clemson for maymester soonish I'll be staying at lous apartment so you should be able to find it. Your welcome to come over whenever just tell me before hand.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Sweet. I've improved my game a lot since you've last seen me. Of course I'm sure you've been practicing hard yourself. It will be interesting to see what happens.
When do you leave for Charleston?

P.S I voted for your vid.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
I'm just visiting my parents for at the longest the week. If I can't find anything to do I'll probably head back sooner.

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
Nickname: Foxy
Yahoo!: phredryk_phox
County: Berkley (Sp?)
Main: Marth

Yeah my schedule is kinda bad and if you oppose the military or anything we do, don't bother to contact me; I'm in the Navy. Other than that though, I'm a pretty happy-go-lucky person, so don't stereotype me because I'm a Sailor. ;)

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Nickname: Foxy
Yahoo!: phredryk_phox
County: Berkley (Sp?)
Main: Marth

Yeah my schedule is kinda bad and if you oppose the military or anything we do, don't bother to contact me; I'm in the Navy. Other than that though, I'm a pretty happy-go-lucky person, so don't stereotype me because I'm a Sailor. ;)

What part of Berkley you live in? I'm in bonneau for another day or two if you want to get some games in.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
hey kidd you going to waba the 17th? I'll probably have a few people brawl at my apartment this Saturday if you want to join us (open invitation to anyone in the clemson area just hit me up on aim beforehand).

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
I remember that people from planet comics took down e-mails of everyone at the clemson gamestop tourny because they were planning on holding tournaments. I wonder if I can convince them to actually hold a tourny.

and bump

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Sorry, buddy, but if anyone is going to host a good Brawl tournament it's going to have to be someone who has some tournament experience. In our area it's going to be us and you know how our situation is. Remember let me know at the end of the month. :)

The Planet Comic guys are very inexperience when it comes to any Smash tournaments. If you want them to run it we have to be there to "guide" them.

Can't wait to join you in some Brawl tournaments. Then again, do I really want the summer to end? I can't seem to have time for GF and games in the same season. hehe

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
That's it, let's have a talk South Carolina.

WHERE THE FVCK ARE YOU?! >=0. Come on guys. I KNOW people in my state play smash brothers, I see people playing it all the time! If you are from my state, SAY YO NAME, POST YO INFO, and I swear somehow you'll benefit from this. You'll meet other smashers, and more importantly, SMASH WITH NEW SMASHERS INSIDE YOUR STATE.

**** seriously people let's get INVOLVED.

MAJOR AZZ UPDATE- This is now officially a SSBB AND a MELEE thread as well. State which one(s) you play competitlvey. Let's hop to it! I want melee in my region! (And of course, brawl! :0)

Icege

Smash Apprentice
What happened to the other SC Thread? Why didn't you just update that one instead of making a whole new one.

And what happen to all the info in the old one. The other SC smashers subscribed to it and may come to the regional section only once in a while. They subscribed to your old one so they see when it gets new posts they'll see it and will check on it. You make a new thread with the same old stuff of course they don't know about it man. At least go back and post a reply and let them know you made a new thread

Anyways, you need a better structure. I think you mean "City/Town" not "County." And list people by their "City/Town" not by their names. It makes it easier.

Try to be on AIM more often. It let's people AIM to know what's going on. Also contact the other competitve smashers in SC that you have on your list already if you're going to do this I notice some smashers don't even go on their AIM. You might want to add and e-mail as an alternative contact.

Let me know if you need help.
This explains why I thought nobody played Smash here anymore :(

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Part of SC still Brawl. Ryan and my other friend from Greenville have been going to tournaments and making an impression. Congrats on 1st and 2nd in Augusta!

I'm in Charleston, but I really can't find time for Brawl. When I'm here after work it's girlfriend time...

Anyways, when I go back to Clemson in the fall we will be planning to attend tournaments close by. Give me a call if you have time and you want to travel up there and see how the Brawl tournaments are. Or if you can only do it this summer or something I can talk to Ryan and see what tournaments are coming up for you.

Icege

Smash Apprentice
Tournaments are actually something I probably won't be able to do for quite some time. Not only due to financial reasons, but also due to my job not really liking me taking off more than 2 days a week. I currently need those two days for school since I'm going year round.

That and I just joined an MMA gym, so I'm busy with that too D:

Best times for me to get up would be Monday/Wednesday nights from 10pm-1am and Friday/Saturdays from 11pm-2am. At least until the summer semester is over. I have no idea what my fall schedule will look like yet.

Ja

Smash Journeyman
I've always thought a wiki made more sense for a locator because there's no central maintainer, it never falls off the forum front page, it's easier to organize, etc.

But no harm in having multiple locators.

Smash Nickname- Ryzol
Age- 19
Games- Melee only
Ways to Contact you- AIM= trifod
County- Greenville, SC
Mains- CF

Pkm_trainer09

Smash Apprentice
Smash Alias-V
Age-19
Brawl FC-0817 3417 2425
AIM-Blitzball09
County-Charleston
SSBB Mains- Pokemon Trainer/Ice Climbers
SSBM Mains- Ice Climbers/Mario

Now i live in SC durring the school year. I go to CofC, but i live in Orlando.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Activity has been on my thread? My prayers to the Peach Gods must have come through and they have blessed me with slightly bountiful activity!

Let's get more people on this scene. Look EVERYWHERE online for SC players and direct them to this thread. www.Allisbrawl.com
www.wifiwars.com
www.smashbrawlrankings.com

These sites will have SC people, I've seen new players lurking around. Bring em here!

Top Bottom