• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official question thread

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Latly alot of new people have been comming to the thread which is great. But there has been to many question threads. For example...

• Approaching with Fox
  • pokeball question
  • Grab with R or Z+A?
  • Z-cancel question
  • Basic Ness strategy?
  • Tactics with certain charachters.
  • what should i do against kirby's dair if i shield it?
  • Who Is The Best At SSB64 or Melee

Sadly this is whats just on the from of the first page!
Now that is 8 topics and the first page holds 30. So thats bout 1/3 topics that are QUESTIONS. I think this will help a little to control it and keep it up. So someone will ask a question. Then u just qoute there question and answer it. For example :

===

Post 1
---
How do i make my shine go quick!?

Post 2
---
How do i make my shine go quick!?
You jump then shine. When a shine hits the ground it stops.

===​

Its that simple. So...ask away!

_kSo_

Smash Master
sounds like a good idea. it will certainly clean up the forums a little...however how do you plan on keeping the questions within the forum organized? I mean there are going to be multiple responses and not all of them will use quotes so how will you be able to tell which is which?

Anyway my idea is that we have a 'sub' forum for these types of things. I saw something similar to this on scorehero. smashboards should start doing it too :p

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
Question-- What does BHLMRO stand for? Or is it not an acronym, and you just say the word as it is, with particular emphasis on every letter?

epidiOn

Smash Cadet
Has anybody gotten Vista to play online fluently, with an exterior controller and without lag? If so, what are your computer specs, PJ64k/Mupen settings and plugins?

D.Q

Smash Apprentice
No, even with hacks we couldn't do that.
Oh well, I thought that there might be some spectacular way in which you can rack up damage faster than a hammer.
Anyway, here's another one:
When playing against 3 CPUs, is it better to have no items?

Top Bottom