• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Nova's Apt. in SE Michigan Thread

Nova5883

Smash Cadet
My Apartment is located in southfield, Mi about 5 Minutes away from Lawrence Tech.
We have plenty of TV's and Gamecubes, it IS BYOC, even though we have a few extra's.

The house # is 1(248) 686-1554

Everyone is free to come any weekend. What i need from you guys is to post here to say if you are coming or not. That way we wont have people showing up with no one to play but my smash crew (we are new).

So post here with the dates you will make it and we will have it setup. We are free to do money matches, smashfests, or Tournements. DO NOT FORGET "Beer Pong."

Have fun :)

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Im going up to MSU this weekend... but im thinking probably maybe sunday on my way back around dunno 5-6ish i could stop by.

let me know

Nova5883

Smash Cadet
yes... 5-6ish is infact perfect. You can call my cell if you get lost, ill PM it to you, you also have the House Phone

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Yeah ill be over round 6 sunday if anyone wants to smash

Nova5883

Smash Cadet
try and make it here @7PM.... 7 would be much better for us. Ill be at MSU tonight and tomorrow as well. So lemme know if thats ok.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
I def tried to go... But 3 calls to the cell and 3 calls to the house at 6ish got ahold of no one. I shoulda stayed up at MSU. I dont check the ****ing boards up there

Nova5883

Smash Cadet
NarutoShocker said:
yeah so i defini6tely went, and gave everyone there the beating of a lifetime. Can't wait to do it again.

Oke... you ddint beat OMFG but a few times.. seemed fairly even.

JV... really sorry about my cell being dead.. yikes :(
And about posting the 7pm thing on the forums (didnt have a cell #)
and then finally, sorry about not answering the "house phone" which is actually skype loaded on my laptop, i got the message around 6:30pm, and i called twice on your cell and didnt get anything but a message about a guy named "Joe." Sorry, i didnt get home till 6:30 thats why i was thinking that 7:00 would have been better... communication got messed up, and im REALLY sorry that my phone died and my skype wasnt running till 30min late (i had work). Sorry man.

But if anyone else wants to come, even JV, PLEASE try and come, just let me know what day, and ill tell you if its cool.

JV give us another chance bro, really sorry about mishap.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Oh that's right, he did beat me a couple of times. I got bad memory. And I will admit that he has gotten better and that his Jigglypuff is a beast. However, his Jigglypuff is not at the level of my friend's which is where I want it to be.

Topichu

Smash Cadet
NarutoShocker said:
we can both go on sat if u wanna
I'll give u a lift so long as ur at the store by 3
That'd be cool. I'd say expect me there, but if i'm not there by 3 or so, then something probably happened. I'll post again on Sat to officially confirm it.

Nova5883

Smash Cadet
im going to check the work schedule of my roommates and i, and then we will find out if someone will be there for a smashfest. Chances are someone will be there. :) Im going to see what is going on with me, homework situation, and my roommates and then ill give the green light.

Nova5883

Smash Cadet
sat seems to be a no go, i have to go to my nephews Birthday party, and the rest of the crew is going to be at a party. I will have 2D post here if he is going to be home and wanting people over.

Later Nova.

King David

Smash Cadet
NNID
KingDavid318
Switch FC
SW 3935 6691 7691
Where is your apartment cuz I live in Farmington Hills and I've been dying to play other people.

Could you post directions?

ShardZ

Smash Cadet
it somehow worked out that I'll actually have some free time today... so would you guys be free for some smashing around 6 or so?

Nova5883

Smash Cadet
i'd say it would be better for Monday night or this Friday

It is located @ 12mile and Franklin Rd. - Village Green Apts

Nova5883

Smash Cadet
well from 4-6pm today we are smashing... give me a ring on AIM: nova5883 and ill give directions..

again 4-6pm TONIGHT!! see everyone there.

2D

Smash Rookie
I'll be around tonight also.

I'm Nova's roommate but have worked every single night we tried to smash, hopefully we will have some decent competition tonight :laugh:

Nova5883

Smash Cadet
Topichu came over and i was very impressed with his wavedashing skills. Goodluck at the tournament Topi ^_^

Topichu

Smash Cadet
Nova5883 said:
Topichu came over and i was very impressed with his wavedashing skills. Goodluck at the tournament Topi ^_^
Thanx for having me. Practicing with you and 2d has prepared me for this tourney. I can't wait.

Nova5883

Smash Cadet
Topichu said:
Thanx for having me. Practicing with you and 2d has prepared me for this tourney. I can't wait.

aww you know i suck man haha, oh well. 2D knows how to wavedash, so it prob helped, but me, im helpless :(

RapE

Smash Ace
Nova you should come to Acros offical tourny in midland all the greats from MI will be there and hopefully OH will come and stop being lame.

Nova5883

Smash Cadet
i wish i could come unchained from here, but school and work hold me down.. SRY :(

RapE

Smash Ace
its all good if you find an open spot its the 15 just stop by....

RapE

Smash Ace
Shocker thats what you got to do if you want people to come.......

I got ohio and Illious coming as well and if i didnt do this then they wouldent come.....

30 people doesnt sound bad for a basement tourny right.......

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
they might come, ****, they dont know yet. and dude, seriously, enough. im so sick of hearing about joshes tourney from you that i almost dont want to go anymore

RapE

Smash Ace
thats your choice im just gettin the word out to everyone thats what i was doing and i did it so im done just talking to people now........

Top Bottom