• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Ganondorf Discord Group

jmanup85

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jmanup85
3DS FC
1633-4569-8126
Okay so a lot of the Ganondorf users have already made the jump from the Skype group to Discord. This is basically just me inviting all of our fellow Ganondorf mains to join the dark side and do what we do best which is destroy...everything.

I'll leave a permanent link to the group below. Let the destruction of Hyrule continue my brothers/sisters.

https://discord.gg/0e7YmZe6BIQWDY12

jmanup85

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jmanup85
3DS FC
1633-4569-8126
Oh David, one day I promise that I'll care about your opinion. Not today, but one day.

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
I was unfairly banned from this group for no reason.

The only thing I did in there was ask if there was going to be a crew battle. Is there anyone I could talk to about this?

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
Smashboards mods have no power in discord you jabroni
You you
Jabroni
True but I feel it's irresponsible for SmashBoards to provide people the tools to promote Discords that have unfair behavior. On top of being banned from this Discord group I have had a negative Google Doc written about me in a group of admins called the Smash Assembly and I have been treated with great disrespect.

Most admins from most groups are part of this Discord group called the Smash Assembly and I have been informed that they'd like to exclude me from all groups.

I'd like to get a mod here to discuss this with me, I feel this is problematic enough to want to consult either the original user who posted this or a SmashBoards mod.

Last edited:

Abbey Street

Smash Apprentice
NNID
abbeystreet
3DS FC
4511-0701-9758
Hey everyone!

Just a heads up, we have been having issues regarding Instant Invites on our server. I won't bore you all with the long story, but as a result of it we have decided to disable all instant invite generation for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause! You can just share the link from the OP or use the one from Bozz's Discord Ad if you'd like your pals to get in on the discussion. I hope to get Instant Invites back up and running next week for everyone to use at their leisure.

Also, now's a good time to join if you want to participate in the Ganondorf vs Roy joint matchup discussion! Always looking for more input from both sides, so don't be afraid!

EDIT: If you are seeing this post, it is most likely because we have revoked our invite page from SlickJ's Discord Ad. It will not be restored. You can find the link to the Ganon Discord above.

Last edited:
Top Bottom