• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Ganondorf confirmation thread.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Well, Meta Knight turns out to not be the main bad guy, and Bowser isn't evil enough to be doing all of these things on his own. So as far as evil Nintendo villains go, we're down to Ganon, Mewtwo, and Ridley, so someone's got to be over looking them all, and I highly doubt it's that Ancient Ministy guy. He seems too terrible of a villain. I'm thinking he just runs the army, while Ganon, Mewtwo, or Ridley runs him and the other Nintendo villains.

EDIT: Hey, playing Ocarina of Time and everything, who would of ever thought that one day, we would be seeing a Zelda character watching a Plasma Screen TV? XD

Shuma

Smash Hero
Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please Sword Please

JFX

Smash Rookie
In that one pic a few posts up, you can see Mr. Gay Watch is back! CRAP!

IllidR

Smash Champion
Is is great to see Ganondorf make his return, I always loved him and hoped he would be in the game again, and I was sure that he would. I'm a little bit disappointed I have to say that he doesn't have his sword, he was given his TP look which I'm a huge fan of, but he was not given his sword? I really hope he doesn't end up as a clone again. Only time will tell.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well like all of you im worried about swordless ganondorf, but its good seeing the king of evil in all his glory, cant WAIT to use him...

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
SPOILERS: ****

http://ranobe.com/up/src/up253980.jpg

Hm. that's the airship Bowser and Ganon were confirmed to be on. Look to the back. There's a structure that looks a hell of a lot like Ganon's Tower from OOT. =/
Could it be Ganon's tower?
SSE area?
Playable Stage?

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
He looks awesome in his TP outfit, I just hope he has been "Luigified" at least and from what I've heard, his FS is amazing.

Stryks

Smash Hero
What he means is that he wanst him luigified, which means hes a clone, but diferent enough to not be considered a clone much, like luigi... yeah...

Top Bottom