• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

|Official Desert Confirmation Stage|

gangstajuice02

Smash Ace
if you can tell Masahiro has created possibly more characters than stages but in the E3 2006 Trailer when Wario appears with his hog that desert place could be a stage!

Sky-Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
I don't know, the location shown in the trailer seemed really bland. I think that or something similar will show as part as the Subspace. If a desert stage did show up, id prefer having it in a Mario theme, with pokeys, pyramids and quicksand galore.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Right, I think parts of that Trailer are going to be part of SSE (note that it takes place on battleship Halbred, One of the main settings we've seen so far in SSE)

N!co

Smash Rookie
hmm... i might agree with you if you had a certain stage location in mind. other than that, i'll say its from SSE

Puffs

Smash Ace
Agon Wastes, Shifting Sand Lands, Orre, Haunted Wasteland?

Who knows at this point.

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
The title makes it sound like there's an official stage where you confirm deserts.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Probably a SSE stage. Maybe Sakurai might add something desert like such as the Stages from SMB 3 (With the Angry Sun).

Kiseki

Smash Cadet
That stage is from the Warioware series I think.

The one with the guy pounding on the rock right?

It's a mircomini game inside the stage

Top Bottom