• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL BATTLETOADS APPRECIATION TOPIC also go to PLUR's tournament on 12/6

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Actually, this is something that concerns gaming and the Atlantic South, as well as a Smash tournament.

Sounds like the criteria of a safe thread :o

Edit: I didn't even know there was a sequel, awesome!

Leh

Smash Ace
Battletoads is amazing, but that tourney is gonna be good as well.

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
Dude, Battletoads: Double Dragon pwned hardcore. I hated dying 681768743541 times though

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Look At These Motherfcking Toads. They Fight **** So They Call Them Battle Toads Or Some **** Like That. They Beat The Piss Out Of People With Their Go**** Giant Fists Of Fcking Fury. And They're Named After Skin Conditions So You Know They're Badass.

EDIT: it turned my caps lock into first letter caps which is dumb.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I heard that PLUR guy makes dank tier cheesecake.

I might be taking the SAT on the 6th, but if I do I'll try to come up after it.

lord karn

Smash Master
The battletoads games are awesome. There is so much depth to them, they should be included in the line up at plur's tourney. so much tech, short hop double kicks, mindgaming abobo into punching the air while you kill him from behind (**** intended). also team attack is on, both for stylish teammate killing and a high skill cap for team combos

What else could you need? I hope to incorporate some of the tactics I learned in battletoads against my opponents in smash.

btw, jimmy and billy are top tier because of short hop double kicks but they are too angry. toads hands and feet grow so they are pretty much better toadbros than those angry bros. The toads are pretty chill when it comes to killing stuff

Malk

Smash Champion
I just love short hop double fair and retreating full hop triple fair too much to main pimple, I would otherwise

lord karn

Smash Master
Pimple is the man because he is so strong, yet simple and wise. He doesn't have the vainness and arrogance of zitz and rash. He's always cool and collected, his emotions never really stop him from doing what is right. He also always watches out for his bros, as opposed to billy and jimmy who just punch their bros because they are so insecure about their manliness. however, I would consider maining one of the two in order to teach them the ways of the real bros

Top Bottom