• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Offering Custom animated Signatures/Graphics to people who donate in my other thread

Saffy

Smash Ace
If you donate $1 or more the evo melee fund from my other thread which can be found here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=15294184

I will make you a graphic of your choice.

I can do people/ characters / Pokemon/ MLP/ Anime/ anything. These are transparent... meaning they have no background color, so they blend with any background (Best with darker colors such as black, dark blue, purple, and dark grey.)

I can also do animated signatures with combo's (But you must donate $10 in my other thread for this as this takes a lot of time)

One example:

What you need to fill out:

Character(s):
Text (Please include color, type of font) :
Picture (Optional , if not provided I will take a random one):
*please make sure each picture is atleast 800 pixels, and GOOD quality*
If you want this for a shirt or to be printed on , character must be atleast 1000-1000 pixels, 1500x1500 is preferred. There are times where I can enlarge but sometimes I can't without losing quality.
Background color(s):
Anything you want to add :

*If you are wanting an animated signature too please let me know the combo's by linking videos with exact times. I can combine different videos together*

Some examples:

For Salem - Apex Champion

For Tyrant - Socal's finest

Did this for fun:

For SlayerZ

Thanks! I hope the smash community as a whole can come together and bring home that spot in EVO like we deserve. <3
- Saffy

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
Holy ****. These are amazing. I'll definitely be putting $20 in for this. The thing is, I'm not sure if I could decide on something in time for the end of the contest. Would you be willing to wait for a few days even if I post a screenshot of my on-time donation during the Spirit Bomb event?

Revven

FrankerZ
I might jump on this as I've been incredibly lazy to do my own graphics as of late...

We'll see, between this and the Pokemon drawings maaaaaan tough choices!

Saffy

Smash Ace
I can also turn these designs into custom shirts/stickers/ keychains / etc.. (Whether you want to sport them irl or at tournaments) ~ If anyone would be interested in that I can offer that service as well (For a higher donation of course)It's not for sure but if people would be interested I'd be more than happy to do this for people donating.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Holy ****. These are amazing. I'll definitely be putting $20 in for this. The thing is, I'm not sure if I could decide on something in time for the end of the contest. Would you be willing to wait for a few days even if I post a screenshot of my on-time donation during the Spirit Bomb event?
Sure, if you want time to think about it that's fine. Sorry didn't see your question lol

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
Could I get a graphic shirt of Green Sheik, Blue Fox, and Black Marth standing in a battle stance with the name SWEET below it in a medium?

That'd be super awesome. Let me know what else I have to do for it! This sounds really cool!

John2k4

The End of an Era
Are the lower ones (the large images) the 20$ donation option?

Saffy

Smash Ace
You can scratch the prices I had. ANyone who donates in my other thread can have one just for doing so. I don't mind I have a lot of fun with these things :3
Also Sweet I would prefer if it's one character per design. It's hard to find pictures that go with eachother.

Top Bottom