• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Off tech skill days or aging controller?

N7S

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NathanSovik
This maybe kind an odd and difficult question but, I feel like either my controller is dying out on me or I'm having trouble adapting back to PM. Whenever I do consecutive wavedashes I have that occasional full hop that messes up my progress or wavedash smash approaches and miss input a full hop when I wanted to short hop. It's been really bothering me and is preventing me from doing combos I should normally hit as Mario. This started on Saturday and I've felt like that since. My thumbstick feels much looser than usual so I'm wondering if that is causing issues too. I haven't played PM in a few weeks, but I've played Melee almost everyday during that time. Is this just me having a rough time adapting back/having a rough set of days or do I have a controller issue? Help would be much appreciated.

Top Bottom