• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Oct. 25, 2014] Revival of Melee Club!? Doubles - 1st Edition! Results...

ThaJakester

Valatunda! Valatunda!
NNID
ThaJakester

Revival of Melee Club!?
Melee & Project M Doubles - 1st Edition!

Results Thread
October 25th, 2014
Longview, TX

Total Entrants: 15 players

Original Thread
Event Photos
Match Videos

I know I promised that I would do better in following the schedule this time around, but I just had to wait for a few more people to arrive so that we could have more entrants! xD None the less, I think it was okay since this was a doubles only tourney, everything would move along faster anyway! Regardless of starting late, I don't think it mattered too much in the end. Sorry for the inconvenience however for anyone who was worried!

Shout outs to Karma for being a bro and giving me $5 to help out with the venue fee even though he didn't join the tourney this time!

Oh! and shout outs to Dizzy, the secret boss, who this time was accompanied by Lvl9(shout outs to him also!), who both showed up and wrecked everybody in both events. GGs guys!<3 xD

Lastly! Yes! Lastly bahaha, and although this is a repeat of what I said last week...I still gotta say... I gotta give hardcore props to the newer players that threw their money down even when they knew that loss...was their fate. Everyone starts from somewhere and that's what the Smash tournament experience is all about! Whether you win or lose it is an experience in itself<3

Melee Doubles (5 teams, 10 entrants):
1: FLCL (Dizzy & Lvl9) ($35.00) :foxmelee: & :peachmelee:

2: The Bro Code (Tha Jakester & Ocean) ($15.00) :drmario::gawmelee::foxmelee::falcomelee: & :falcomelee:

3: Isaac & Miria (Himegoto & Grus) :falconmelee: & :marthmelee:

4: GetShreked (Cypphex & Mastertoken) :foxmelee: & :luigimelee:

5: NCHCSain (NCHC & Darksain) :younglinkmelee: & :pikachumelee:

Melee bracket:

Project M Doubles (6 teams, 12 entrants):
1: FLCL (Dizzy & Lvl9) ($42.00):fox::wolf: & :ike:
2: Isaac & Miria (Himegoto & Grus) ($18.00):falcon: & :marth::falcon:
3: The Wigglers (Captain Wiggles & Cube):roypm: & :diddy:
4: The Calloway Club (Ocean & Bebop):charizard: & :mario2:

5: NCHCSain (NCHC & Darksain)
5: Those Guys (Titan & Grid) :ivysaur: & :wolf:

Project M bracket:

Last edited:

Mybreakfast8me

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mybreakfast8me
3DS FC
3368-3604-4077
Awesome! Thanks for posting this! HMU if or when you want to start planning for future events.

-Allen

Last edited:

ThaJakester

Valatunda! Valatunda!
NNID
ThaJakester
Lol! Thank you my good sir! And I shaaaaall ;P

(Also good job beating WIGGZ to making a smashboards account xD)

Last edited:
Top Bottom