• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest OcoSmash Local - June 18th Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

OcoSmash Local - June 18th Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Posted by Froxie
Kowabunga Comics
Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 04:30 PM
Until: Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Froxie

Smash Rookie
NNID
skystic
Date and Time: Saturday June 18th @ 4:30pm

Location:102 N. Main Street, Oconomowoc, WI 53066 - Kowabunga Comics and Games

Games played: Smash for Wii U

Schedule:
4:30pm
- Registration and Friendlies begin
5:30pm - Singles Bracket begins
8:00pm (ish) - Tournament ends

Entry Fee: $10 ($5 to the pot - $5 to the venue)

Rules: 2 stock, 6 minutes, Best 2 out of 3. No customs allowed. No equipment. Double elimination. We will have sheets explaining the starter stages and counter picks so that there is no confusion.

Notes:
Remember to bring your own controller. We will allow any type of controller, though wired is preferred. If you do not have a controller but still wish to attend, you can use the gamepad.

We will be live on twitch! - twitch.com/OcoSmash
We will also be raffling off a surprise amiibo!

Any questions, feel free to ask!

pknemesis

Smash Rookie
NNID
Placirox
3DS FC
3239-6558-0982
[calendar]2145[/calendar]
What is the youngest age you must be to attend? Plus, will there be any food/alcohol served for like concessions? I'm not really counting on that, but I mean, just asking.

Last edited:

Sacred_Panda

Smash Rookie
NNID
Noward543
What is the youngest age you must be to attend? Plus, will there be any food/alcohol served for like concessions? I'm not really counting on that, but I mean, just asking.
I can't confirm anything, but I have been at events in the past at Kowabonga comics. They probably will have concessions, and they're some youngsters that come to events. I'll probably be one of the youngest players there, I'm 14.

pknemesis

Smash Rookie
NNID
Placirox
3DS FC
3239-6558-0982
I can't confirm anything, but I have been at events in the past at Kowabonga comics. They probably will have concessions, and they're some youngsters that come to events. I'll probably be one of the youngest players there, I'm 14.
Oh, why thank you (not trying to be a sarcastic piece of trash :p)

Top Bottom