• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Oconomowoc Sm4sh Local : May 28th 5:00pm

Oconomowoc Sm4sh Local : May 28th 5:00pm
Posted by Froxie
Kowabunga Comics
Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 05:00 PM
Until: Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Froxie

Smash Rookie
NNID
skystic
Our last tournament went great! We are officially getting a capture card and hope to be running live on Twitch on the 28th!

If we have enough interest, there will also be a doubles tournament. Most likely we will have this after the singles bracket is over. There will be no entry fee for doubles.

Date and Time: Saturday May 28th @ 5:00pm

Location: 102 N. Main Street, Oconomowoc, WI 53066 - Kowabunga Comics and Games

Games played: Smash for Wii U

Schedule:
5:00pm
- Registration and Friendlies begin
5:45pm - Singles Bracket begins
8:00pm (ish) - Tournament ends

Entry Fee: $5 tournament entry fee. $2 venue fee. Total Cost- $7

Rules: 2 stock, 6 minutes, Best 2 out of 3. No customs allowed. No equipment. Double elimination. We will have sheets explaining the starter stages and counter picks so that there is no confusion.

Notes:
Remember to bring your own controller. We will allow any type of controller, though wired is preferred. If you do not have a controller but still wish to attend, you can use the gamepad.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Landmine

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1950-7485-0591
I was wondering. How often to you have a Sm4sh events near Milwaukee? is the Oconomowoc tournament weekly, bi-weekly or monthly?

Landmine

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1950-7485-0591
The tournament was awesome!! :D I had a great time! Can't wait for the next one! And I was wondering when the next one might be

Froxie

Smash Rookie
NNID
skystic
The 18th of June! I'll be posting more info to our facebook page "oconomowoc Smash 4"

Top Bottom