• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Obscure but Cool possibilities

Squirmingcoil0

Smash Rookie
This is my first post ever at Smashboards, so hi all.
Here are some characters i thought might be cool for brawl, and that I dont think have gotten much, if any consideration.

Also sorry if the large size of some pics bothers you, but those were the only ones i could find.

NOID!

I doubt alot of people know about the Noid, and doubt he would ever be in an SSB game, but it could be cool.

He was the old mascot for Domino's Pizza, and was featured in a game for NES in 1990. Hes a dude in a bunny suit that eats alot of pizza and saves NYC.
He has a skateboard, pogo stick, gyrocopter, and a Yoyo (theres room for 2 yoyo's). These, along with hotsauce he uses in pizza eating competitions might make for a pretty cool moveset.
Theres other noids in the game which would lend themselves well to alternate colors too.

BOOGERMAN

Boogerman was in his own game for SNES in 1994, and was in Clayfighter. He already has some cool moves, and has potential to bring in a new level. Some may say being featured in Clayfighter is enough, but i think it would be cool to see a return.

LEON BELMONT

The Belmont clan is from the game Castlevania, and are the enemies of Count dracula (another possible character?) He could use VAMPIRE KILLER, a whip that several of the Belmonts use over the course of the games. His gauntlet could also be incorporated.
He also looks pretty badass.

BATTLE TOADS
Any of the battle toads would be pretty tight, but i think if only one was added it would be Zitz cus he's the leader, though Rash and Pimple would make sweet characters too. They could have a cool moveset based off the punches, kicks and slams that they do, and they are all different in speed/strength. They could also use weapons they acquire throughout the game, like the beaks of the crows when they go down the tunnel etc.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
Boogerman would be... interesting but he is owned by Sega and it looks like Sakurai is only interested in sonic from them right now.
battle toads would rock if one of them got in, either them or one of the double dragon guys.

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
YESSSS!!! Silence.... (*Bringing memories back*)

Noid Whaaa! How can I forgot this guy, simply awesome, he has to be in SSBB please!
what a nice game, I spent hours playing the card-pizza game.

He can fight with his yo-yo like Ness, and throw Pizzas, use his skate and his (very?) other rare vehicles.

And Castlevania definitely have a lot of chances for me. The exclusivity of many Castlevania games made for nintendo is the main reason.

Squirmingcoil0

Smash Rookie
im glad someone agrees with me on Noid. That was one of my favorite NES games and the character has alot of potential. Probably the character id like to see most. Only problem is he started as an advertisement. We can forget about that though.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Alright, alright, alright...

Noid: Didn't originate in a video game.
Simon Belmont: Never on a Nintendo system.
The Battletoads: Owned by Rare who is owned by Microsoft.

So the chances of these three are rather shot.

Boogerman meets the requirements...I think he would detract from SSBB, though.

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255

Simon Belmont: Never on a Nintendo system.
Well my friend, you've made a mistake there.

Simon Belmont is in 6, yes, SIX EXCLUSIVE FOR NINTENDO games.

-Castlevania
-Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
-Konami Wai Wai World
-Super Castlevania IV
-Wai Wai World 2: SOS!! Paseri Jou
-Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
-DreamMix TV World Fighters (also for PS2)

should I put it in Bold?

Please don't affirm what you don't know, you've lost credibility.

Top Bottom