• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Obligatory Matchup Thread (obviously not currently in use)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zard lover Doom Desire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
N1ntendogam1ng
Yep. Here it is. No FE Fates spoilers allowed here, not that you would post those, RIGHT? Wait, I'm allowed to make this thread aren't I? Am I breaking the rules again?

Kalierdarke

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kalierdarke
If it's okay to make a prediction, I'm going to go ahead and predict Corrin will win the :4corrinf:::4jigglypuff: MU just like every other sword user, the reveal video makes that pretty obvious given they have the same strengths vs puff that other swordies do.

Once Corrin releases I'll update this post with some of the breakdown of the MU.

Last edited:

alguidrag

Smash Ace
I think too that corrin will do fine against oponents that recovery don't snap on the ledge

Zard lover Doom Desire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
N1ntendogam1ng
User was warned for this post
If it's okay to make a prediction, I'm going to go ahead and predict Corrin will win the :4corrinf:::4jigglypuff: MU just like every other sword user, the reveal video makes that pretty obvious given they have the same strengths vs puff that other swordies do.

Once Corrin releases I'll update this post with some of the breakdown of the MU.
Safe to assume. So when they do release, do you guys want to discuss Jiggs first then?

Last edited:

Kalierdarke

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kalierdarke
The "Obvious Win" MUs will be easier to discuss and will probably get over with quickly so we can get more info out faster, as the closer/hard MUs usually take a lot more time to discuss. I'm all for having a separate thread for observations and quick MU info and focusing here on the MUs that won't take as long to analyze before moving onto the closer MUs.

In short, focus on the MUs that corrin has a clear advantage in to get info compiled faster, and then move onto the ones that will require more time? We can look at characters like Marth to see which ones Corrin will probably have an advantage against for discussing first, since most characters marth has an advantage against, Corrin should as well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

:4corrinf: will have a 7:3 matchup vs. :4sheik:. I can feel it. ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

kappa

Last edited by a moderator:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
This thread serves no real purpose before the character releases, and making it early just leaves clutter posts around at the start of what is supposed to be an informative topic.

Locked. Similar topics made before Corrin's release will also be locked. Feel free to try to extrapolate some in the moveset speculation thread if you're desperate to discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom