• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: SNF 5 Results

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Results
1st PC
2nd Cort
3rd Dazwa
4th Skler
5th Brookman
5th Zoso

Teams
1st Cort + PC
2nd Dazwa + Unknown Force
3rd Kevin M + Skler
4th Brookmang + Zoso

Full results coming when my brother goes online.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
First post.
-cough- no lifer -cough- :D

but anyways, thx emmy+adat for tourney, was fun :D

matt - just remember that i still hate you for your beautiful Fairs with DK ><; BS.. but.. fun bird ditto's, we need to chill more

PC - ty for ****** me XD, btw.. did you ever find your phone? =\

schwebwbewbsbsebsebs (gabe) or w/e.,. idk how to spell it... fun matches XD samus/falco challenges are ftw..

solar - ty for taking a jr. bacon cheeseburger ( $1) from me :((

hayato - we didn't really talk but.. w/e it's cool, oh and when can i come over your house?

****, i have no friend's... XD again.. nice tourney

Skler

Smash Master
Since Schweppes did shoutouts already I need to do some SKLERouts. Best pun ever, right?

Schweppes- Thanks for being the ONLY PERSON who stayed in my car on the way to unknown's. Spanish station ftw *****.

Unknownforce- You own the greatest games of all time. Especially mean bean machine. You + Dazwa = too good in teams.

(The return of) KevinM, dedicated Pup n' Suds von Rosenburg of Dalmasca, the Movie, the Soundtrack, the Game coming live to a theater near you this summer strikes back 2- Nice job in teams and in our random matches. I'll meet you again on the beanfield.

Solar- We didn't play at all. Double U tee Eff. You ate the most muffins, and thereby win the muffin award.

Brookman- The dair is a magnet. You are too awesome.

Zoso- I'm still afraid of money matching you. You're pretty good at that smash bros game.

PC Chris- I hope your phone finds you or you find your phone. ****ing kirby, slowpoke johns.

Matt.zeb- Aren't I supposed to always play you at tournies? It's strange that at the last two we haven't played at all. Dun Dun Dunnnnnn.

Nus- Those games were mad good. I agree with your sig lol.

V- I don't think I've ever played you in singles. However you are always very fun to play in teams.

Emmy- We never play in singles OR teams. Wtf is up with that?

Everyone in the random crews- That was awesome. I don't know if you guys heard me cheering, but I was doing it the whole time.

Everyone who wasn't covered in these sklerouts- Sorry :(.

Schweppes

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

3x said:
schwebwbewbsbsebsebs
LMFAO

Skler: Housing + Driving = too good. ***** **** ***** double *****.

Kyle: Housing = too better. Good to see (and play chess with) you again, come to maine sometime!

SOLRAR: Driving = too average. It was fun listening to you talk to your girlfriend.

Pine: nice job

Purple Cobra: nice job

Larx: nice job

Dazwa: Like Monopoly. (4 brawl)

Mike: If you were a digimon you'd be called brookmon.

Cort: Scary BtT ****.

KevinM: In loving memory of dedicated M kevi***** dont give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and, desert you!

PC: Ever find your cell phone? :(

Adat: My beard rented out the hyperbolic time chamber in order to defeat cogsmooch in battle. Have your camera ready next time we meet.

Emmy: hi tiers suk

Touchin' Men: WHERE WRERE U

Money.Match: Shiiiiit.

Christmas: **** you stealing all the smashers god****it

Subway Driveway: **** you tryin tuh keep us down we're america **** yeah

Zoso: I forgot to give you a shoutout so here's your shoutout.

My hat: I think I left you at the venue. :( >_> Seriously did anyone see a green hat towards the end of the day?

unknownforce

Smash Lord
This tournament was a blast. No time for full shoutouts now, but everybody is too awesome. Having Maine and NH and some of RI over was too much fun and you guys are all among the coolest people ever lol seriously.

Mean Bean Machine for Brawl! Dazwa, you KNOW you need it in your profile lol.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Kyle i probably had one of the best nights of my life saturday so thanks again for housing me. ^_^

Full shout-outs soon

Adat

Smash Cadet
Full results:

Singles:

1: PC
2: Cort
3: the dazbreaker
4: Skler dedicated blade breaker
5: the Dave Breaker
5: Waffle Maker
7: Stop being Haitian
7: Diamond Blade Breaker
9: the american blade breaker
9: NUS
9: Dave G
9: schweppes
13: V
13: Kzez
13: Drew
13: 3x
17: SOLAR
17: jordan
17: Izak

Teams:

1: Team shine spike my heart
2: Angels in the out field
3: The return of KevinM Dedicated Pup N Suds Von Rosenburg of Dalmasca The Movie The Soundtrack The Game Coming this summer to a theatre near you Strikes back 2
4: nice shoes, but it's still rock and roll to my *****
5: Chinease myth dragon
5: 2 guys prettier than milktea
7: Bootylicious!
7: inventors of gunpowder

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Emmy: You win @ hosting tourneys and stuff.
Paul: Let's play SC sometime.
Kevin: You are one of the most amazing individuals I know.
PC: Yay @ finding your phone. Boo @ gettng stuck in New Haven until 4:30. <_< Your Kirby is amazing.
Paul Rogoza: I don't think I had any meaningful contact with you at this tournament.
Dylan McKay: Good stuff. Stick with Sheik more.
Skler: *kills self* Watching you and Kevin play MBM is way more fun than actually playing it. You have no reason to be afraid of me.
ZoSo: You suck.
Mike Brookmate: Teams. v_v
Matt.Zeb: GGs. First time I've ever played you in tourney, I believe.
Kyle: Fox is gay. <________________< GGs.
Nus: Good to see you again.
Schweppes: I hadn't hung out with you much before this little extravaganza. Turns out you're pretty amazing.
Steve: <3
Kzez: You have potential. Keep it up.
SOLAR: You're a very odd person. <_<

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Pine, I'm gonna be honest, that space in my quote in your sig bothers me. It's one of those things that I notice every time you post and it's quite bothering FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT

I'll do shoutouts sometime. Maybe now?...Nah.

Dylan McKay? McWhat?

Banks

Smash Hero
good job mainehampshire, good job.

schweppes and solar what happened in ur brackets since theres none up here

Top Bottom