• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NY April 26-29

kyletree

Smash Cadet
My friend and I are gonna be in NY for a few days in April and are looking to play some smash. We have our own setup, hit us up if you're down to play! If not, we're also playing a show at Webster Hall on the 26th so if you're into that kind of thing, we can totally put you guys on the guest list. let me know!

kyletree

Smash Cadet
yeah that would be awesome! can you think of a good place where we can play?

Maliki

Smash Ace
Yeah there are a lot of players in the ny/nj if this is organized well it could be dope.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i'll see about where we can play. @jimmyjoe is available on tuesday's so we might be able to get something going with him, even those kids we played with by NYU. if you guys don't care about coming to jersey i could take us down to rutgers if @weedwack is down to have something

kyletree

Smash Cadet
yeah that could totally work, especially if we get a rental car. just let me know what day works best for you guys and we'll make it a thing :]

Top Bottom