• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NVGA SUPERCON May 23rd 24th

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey Caotic told me that Cali and you guys are pretty tight. So I am going to post this here too. I am trying to get over 120 people at this.

The Nvga is proud to present the NVGA SUPERCON. There will be anime vendors, a trade show, and of course many tournaments. One of those tournaments is Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Tournament Info

401 2ND ST NW, ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87102

On the 23rd Brawl Doubles

On the 24th Brawl Singles

Hotels
There will be a substantial discount given by hotels and motels for players of NVGA.

Price
10$ per day for the Venue fee.
10$ Entry fee

Prize split
60 30 10

Rules
Singles
  • 3 stock
  • 8 min time limit
  • Dave's Stupid Rule
    • Stage cannot be selected if you've won on it during that set however if both players agree they may return to that stage.
  • Slob Picks
    • The loser may choose the next stage or elect to go random, then the winner may change characters, and then the loser may change characters.
  • Friendly Fire - On
  • Neutral Stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Yoshi's Island, Lylat Cruise, Smashville
  • Counter Pick: Halberd, Pokemon Stadium,Delfino Plaza, Luigi's Mansion, Norfair, Pirate Ship, Frigate Orpheon, Castle Siege, Pokemon Stadium 2, Port Aero Town, Distant Planet, Pictochat, Hanenbow, Green Hil Zone, Old Yoshi's Island, Jungle Japes, Corneria, Rainbow Cruise, Green Greens, Brinstar
  • Banned Stages: Big Blue, Mushroomy Kingdom, Mario Circuit, Rumble Falls, Bridge of Eldin, Spear Pillar, Wario Ware, New Pork City, Icicle Summit, Skyworld, 75m, Super Mario Bros. Flat Zone 2, Shadow Moses Island, Hyrule Temple, Onett, Custom Stages
  • Items: None
Teams
  • 3 Stock
  • 8 min time limit
  • Neutral Stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Yoshi's Island, Halbred, Lylat Cruise, Smashville, Delfino Plaza,
  • Counter Pick: Luigi's Mansion, Mario Circuit, Norfair, Pirate Ship, Orpheon Frigate, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Stadium 2, Port Aero Town, Pictochat, Hanenbow, Green Hill Zone, Old Yoshi's Island, Jungle Japes, Corneria, Rainbow Cruise, Green Greens, Brinstar, Bridge of Eldin, Castle Siege
  • Banned Stages: Big Blue, Mushroomy Kingdom, Rumble Falls, Spear Pillar, Wario Ware, New Pork City, Icicle Summit, Skyworld, 75m, Super Mario Bros. Flat Zone 2, Shadow Moses Island, Hyrule Temple, Onett, Custom Stages, Distant Planet
  • Dave's Stupid Rule
    • Stage cannot be selected if you've won on it during that set. However if both players agree they can return to that stage.
  • Slob Picks
    • The loser may choose the next stage or elect to go random, then the winner may change characters, and then the loser may change characters.
  • Friendly Fire - On
Important Links:

Preregistration:

http://www.nvgaonline.com/SuperCon/gamingchoices_events.php
Just click the first picture with a white background to register.

Hotel Info:

^Click^​

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Shameless Plug for New Mexico! I would go here if I wasn't already coming in December!

Anyone from CA and AZ should make this :grin::grin::grin:

wub

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey if anyone is gonna try to come, tell me I will try to get you some housing.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey guys we got a sponsor they are adding 200$ to the pot.

I look forward to seeing some of you.

Top Bottom