• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ntldr is missing

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
$300?! You can practically buy a new computer for that. Whatever you do, don't pay it.

NTLDR is NT Loader. It's the boot loader on your hard drive, Windows needs it to start. For whatever reason, it seems to have gone missing for you. What you need to do is replace it.

Try looking here for detailed instructions:
http://tinyempire.com/notes/ntldrismissing.htm

Just google around for "NTLDR missing" or "NTLDR fix" etc, etc...

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
You can't buy a new computer for 300 dollars. But, it's still a ridiculous price. When something goes wrong with your computer, check the internet first and then go to the repair shop.

the_dannobot

Smash Rookie
One of my computer whenever I turn it on gets a Ntldr is missing press press any key to restart. How can I fix this? The computer guys are saying it will cost like 300$ for them to fix it
Hey I've seen this!

99.999999% of the time it means you have a floppy disk in the disk drive. Computers always try to boot from the floppy first.
Check if there's a disk in there and eject it. If that fixes the problem, you owe me $300 lol

Top Bottom