• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NQ Meet Up

*Hzrd*

Smash Rookie
Im curious as to who lives in NQ and is an Smash Brother. Anyone who lives between brisbane to the tip of QLD, I'm considering hosting a Smash Brothers meet up at my place. It's not so much of an event as a chance to meet other smashers, have some drinks, smokes, food, and play some smash brothers. I'm entering the GotGame tourney that is going to be held, and i would like to know what the competition for our state is like. i have friends and family in Brisbane, so i will be attending a meet down there later this year aswell (I'm aware that some guys down there have matches fairly regularly)

btw it would be in Townsville.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
There are definitely people who play smash in Northern Queensland, but they tend to be few and far in between. A scene could definitely start up, but it's just a matter of finding other people in NQ.

Try looking through the Aussie Friend Codes thread for people who live in Northern Queensland, and PM them.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=132291

You'll have to go fishing though, since the front page isn't being updated (As far as I know, I'm not sure, lol).

Come down duuring september man! >.<

Sirias

Smash Champion
What about that Ness guy. Was he a NQLD person? Forget his alias. Ness something.
Although I think he quit, or something, iono.
And I thought Kaydash quit as well?

How far is Townsville from Cairns, though, or the other places, like Mackay, was it? Or such.
Would be a long drive for some people for a meet - sorta like from Brisbane to Gold Coast? (shorter, longer)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
What about that Ness guy. Was he a NQLD person? Forget his alias. Ness something.
Although I think he quit, or something, iono.
And I thought Kaydash quit as well?

How far is Townsville from Cairns, though, or the other places, like Mackay, was it? Or such.
Would be a long drive for some people for a meet - sorta like from Brisbane to Gold Coast? (shorter, longer)
NESSBOUNDER is still an active board member. I've seen him posting on the Tactical discussion boards.

Try PM'ing that name.

Top Bottom