• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Nowhereville Smash Biweekly 1

Nowhereville Smash Biweekly 1
Posted by bigger0gamer
Shortsville, NY
Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 11:00 AM
Until: Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

bigger0gamer

Smash Rookie
Manchester-Shortsville, NY at IDK my house adress
NNID
bigger0gamer
3DS FC
3239-3983-3084
If you like a game, support it by bringing a setup. If you can bring a setup please arrive early, it contributes to more tournament matches and more friendlies!

Venue:
My Front Yard
874 Faas Road
Shortsville, NY 14548

Fees:

Venue: Free
3DS: Free
Project M: $5

Schedule:
11:00 AM - Venue Opens/Registration Starts/Setup and Friendlies
12:15 PM - 3DS Registration Ends
12:30 PM - 3DS Begins
1:15 PM - Project M Registration Ends
1:30 PM - Project M Begins
6:00 PM - Venue Closes

Rules:
Project M
3DS

Preregistration:
Project M
3DS

Brackets:
Project M
3DS

Notes:
-This will be a two stage tourny. Stage one will be a Round Robin (or All Plays All) of one group/pool with everyone proceeding to stage two. Stage two will be a Double Elimination using the results of stage one for seeds.
-All matches will be Best of 5 matches.
-Extra CRTs are available! If you can only bring a console but not a CRT, please bring it anyways. I may have an extra TV still to complete your setup!
-If you do not have a 3DS (or a copy of Smash 3DS), There will be a O3DS and a O3DSXL with complete DLC available.
-Preregistration is not required.
-I'm running a 3DS instead of Wii U due to not having a confirmed setup. If you would like to fix this for future iterations, let me know (even if you don't have DLC or a TV)!

Top Bottom