• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Now, what DLC do we need?

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
I'd really love for them to find a way to bring the Miiverse stage back. We have Chrom, Ridley, and K Rool added to the roster and no Miiverse. Just think of all the fan art and memes those three alone would have brought and weep at the injustice.

Last edited:

Madwario

Smash Apprentice
By "people", you mean yourself. Don't bother denying it.
I understand Joker because of the games popularity so there might be a chance that i missed the "PLEASE PUT JOKER INTO SMASH" on Playstation forums but PP just came out of nowhere for me 0.0

If Isaac is ever an echo of anyone currently on the roster it would be quite clear Sakurai never played Golden Sun and didn't bother to learn anything about it.
Well i thought i saw a leak in Discord but that leak proved to be fake. Maybe there is a chance that Isaac becomes a real fighter. Golden Sun rocks.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Let's not pretend PP was actually a request. Come on now. No, it wasn't some kind of ballot request either. Joker is actually a very popular character, and may be ballot-related too.

As for ones I feel we need; Definitely a Microsoft rep(Steve, Master Chief, Banjo & Kazooie, Fulgore, Battletoad. I say it in order, from left to right, of who I feel should be in first), easily Slime to further having interesting mascots of a series(Erdrick is a good secondary choice, though), something Japanese only to fully broaden horizons(Lip, Katalina), and there's other SE options that are all pretty nice(Geno, Crono, Sephiroth, in order of who I think has the best chance).

I won't count ones I'd personally love to see, like some upgraded AT's, Brian, Agumon. I'm not sure we have any real chance for a Namco-Bandai rep, but Lloyd, Nightmare, and Agumon seem the most likely. Heihachi I don't think will work in these settings. The 3D Mechanics are pretty important, and that is impossible to transfer over.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Let's not pretend PP was actually a request. Come on now. No, it wasn't some kind of ballot request either. Joker is actually a very popular character, and may be ballot-related too.

As for ones I feel we need; Definitely a Microsoft rep(Steve, Master Chief, Banjo & Kazooie, Fulgore, Battletoad. I say it in order, from left to right, of who I feel should be in first), easily Slime to further having interesting mascots of a series(Erdrick is a good secondary choice, though), something Japanese only to fully broaden horizons(Lip, Katalina), and there's other SE options that are all pretty nice(Geno, Crono, Sephiroth, in order of who I think has the best chance).

I won't count ones I'd personally love to see, like some upgraded AT's, Brian, Agumon. I'm not sure we have any real chance for a Namco-Bandai rep, but Lloyd, Nightmare, and Agumon seem the most likely. Heihachi I don't think will work in these settings. The 3D Mechanics are pretty important, and that is impossible to transfer over.
It's actually not possible Joker was a ballot pick as his game came out in 2016 in Japan and world wide in 2017. Unless you mean they pulled all the votes for Persona characters together and choose Joker to embody the whole series like they did for Cloud. I don't think that scenario is very likely either but it's not like I have the results to compare.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It's actually not possible Joker was a ballot pick as his game came out in 2016 in Japan and world wide in 2017. Unless you mean they pulled all the votes for Persona characters together and choose Joker to embody the whole series like they did for Cloud. I don't think that scenario is very likely either but it's not like I have the results to compare.
His game, or the character?

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
His game, or the character?
His game. I don't when the character was officially revealed so I guess it's possible people could have seen commercials for P5 and voted for him based on that but I can't imagine too many people would vote for a character without his game being released first.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
His game. I don't when the character was officially revealed so I guess it's possible people could have seen commercials for P5 and voted for him based on that but I can't imagine too many people would vote for a character without his game being released first.
Eh, it's a character-driven franchise. Though if he didn't debut yet in any game, he probably wasn't voted for due to him being entirely unknown. People don't just latch onto characters like that. Some interest, maybe, due to trailers, but it's not the same thing.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Eh, it's a character-driven franchise. Though if he didn't debut yet in any game, he probably wasn't voted for due to him being entirely unknown. People don't just latch onto characters like that. Some interest, maybe, due to trailers, but it's not the same thing.
Yeah that's what I meant. A lack of exposure due his game not being released would make it hard for people to have an attachment thus making it unlikely they would vote for him in the Smash ballot. If they even knew of him. So yeah I think it's pretty safe to say Joker wasn't picked from the ballot.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yeah that's what I meant. A lack of exposure due his game not being released would make it hard for people to have an attachment thus making it unlikely they would vote for him in the Smash ballot. If they even knew of him. So yeah I think it's pretty safe to say Joker wasn't picked from the ballot.
Though fan requested outside of it is possible(not unlike Geno) is possible, yeah, good point.

Bigg_Official

Smash Rookie
NNID
littlesnowball
Switch FC
SW-3288-0122-4917
I don't think I've personally seen this ever brought up before, but Ms. Pac-Man would be an interesting addition. She could either be an echo of Pac Man or a new character entirely. I think considering Bandai Namco helped develop Smash they should get more representation.

However, there may be some legal issues involved with that since Bandai Namco doesn't technically own the rights to Ms. Pac-Man since the game was originally a hack or the original Pac-Man, and Namco only licensed and published it...it's why you don't see the game on virtual consoles or Namco game collections as often anymore, if not at all.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Imo anyone who’s an Assist Trophy or Boss is screwed. But Final Smash cameos (some of them anyway, you have Chrom to thank for that), certain stage cameos, and Spirits with no other in game role are fair game. I am not sure about Mii costumes.

My preferences I guess:

For characters:
Elma
Bandana Dee
Black Shadow
Mecha-Fiora

Dixie Kong
Medusa
Celica
Octoling
some Rhythm Heaven character
Maybe Twintelle? Since Spring Man is an AT and any other ARMS character would probably be in Spring Man’s situation but not Twintelle
Lloyd Irving
KOS-MOS
Neku Sakuraba

Stages:
Sylvalum (comes with Elma)
Shibuya/TWEWY stage (comes with Neku)
Tales of Symphonia stage (comes with Lloyd)
Xenosaga stage (comes with KOS-MOS)

Assist Trophies:
Sephiroth (sadly can’t see him as playable, but I also want FF7 to stop being screwed over in smash)
T-elos
Sho Minamimoto
The NO ITEMS EVERRRR guy from Tales of Vesperia (I forgot his name)

Mii costumes:
Dante (Devil May Cry)
Raiden (Metal Gear Rising)
Chun-li (Street Fighter)
Bring back Heihachi and Geno’s costumes too

Music:
For Sylvalum stage - Black tar, Uncontrollable, Uncontrollable (instrumental), aBOreSSs, Sylvalum day and night, Minor Boss Battle, Major Boss Battle, Yggralith Zero theme, Telethia Plume theme, The Key We’ve Lost
The World Ends With You Stage - Calling, Twister, Twister Gang Mix, Twister Remix (Vanilla TWEWY), Give Me All Your Love, Transformation, Emptiness And

Bolded means most wanted

Last edited:

Graizen

Smash Champion
We need Digimon vs Pokémon and Crash Bandicoot

This will make the game complete.

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Zero could happen in his Mega Man Zero form because they are using Mega Man X Zero as an AT.

Top Bottom