• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(old thread) SUPER SMASH BROS BUT NOT QUITE!

TurtleAndGuyProductions

Smash Apprentice
THE WEBSITE HAS HAD A BIT OF A REDESIGN, ALSO, YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED THE URL TO THE WEBSITE IS NOT VERY GOOD. ALSO THE FAVICON IS NOT EVEN RELATED TO SMASH BUT NOT QUITE! I CAN'T FIX THIS, BUT YOU CAN! JUST DONATE $14 A MONTH TO SMASH BUT NOT QUITE AND WE WILL CHANGE THAT! "WHY CAN'T YOU DO THAT WITHOUT $14 A MONTH?" YOU MIGHT BE ASKING, WELL... THESE THINGS COST MONEY, YOU KNOW. $14 A MONTH, SPECIFICALLY HERE IS THE PATREON PAGE SO THAT YOU CAN DONATE: https://www.patreon.com/ey_there_watchu_doin

THAT'S MY SPECIAL CHRISTMAS THING THAT I'M DOING BTW. YEP, I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING.

TurtleAndGuyProductions

Smash Apprentice
I'M BACK AT IT AGAIN, ADDING BRAND NEW CODES INTO SMASH BUT NOT QUITE! WHAT SORT OF CODE DO I HAVE FOR YOU THIS TIME? WELL, I HAVE ADDED (BUT NOT MADE I DON'T MAKE ANY OF THE CODES IN SMASH BUT NOT QUITE PLZ DONT SUE) MUSHROOM STACKER! THIS CODE ALLOWS YOU TO STACK THE EFFECTS OF BOTH MUSHROOM TYPES!

YOU CAN EITHER MAKE YOURSELF VERY BIG

OR MAKE YOURSELF VERY SMALL.

Last edited:

TurtleAndGuyProductions

Smash Apprentice
I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON BRAND NEW TROPHIES FOR SMASH BUT NOT QUITE! FIRST, MARISA HAS A TROPHY!

YOU CANT SEE IT IN THE PICTURE, BUT ITS ACTUALLY ANIMATED! NEXT, SANS HAS A TROPHY!

BTW, ALL OF THE NEW TROPHIES HAVE PROPER DESCRIPTIONS. AND THIS LAST CHARACTER MAY NOT BE IN THE GAME, BUT I THOUGHT HE SHOULD HAVE A TROPHY ANYWAY.

THE GREAT PAPYRUS! YOU BETTER LIKE THIS TROPHIE CAUSE IT TOOK ME FREAKING FOREVER TO POSE HIM LIKE THIS.
(MARISA TROPHY REPLACES LUCAS TROPHY, SANS TROPHY REPLACES NESS TROPHY, PAPYRUS TROPHY REPLACES AGITHA TROPHY)

TurtleAndGuyProductions

Smash Apprentice
Welp it sure has been a while...

HERE'S A NEW STAGE! LABYRINTH ZONE!

You cannot download this stage anywhere, despite the fact that it looks like the already existing Labyrinth Zone that you can download off Brawl Vault. it looks like that because it uses many assets from that stage. the main platform is small, and there is a single, smaller, platform above it that moves from side to side. the stage's alt is Chemical Plant Zone

This stage has the exact same platform layout. The only difference is the aesthetic. Again, this stage looks like the already existing Chemical Plant Zone stage, but that is because it uses assets from that stage.

EnderAndroid

Smash Rookie
i swear every time T&GP posts something in all caps i just read it in waluigi's voice

its truly magical

TurtleAndGuyProductions

Smash Apprentice
In response to yesterday, here's the new stage!

Competitive Baby Bowser Battle Stage. Um, not really much more I can say about it. It's a platform with another platform, background is still fully animated, that's about it. Also don't mind Ykkuririemu's head at the bottom.

TurtleAndGuyProductions

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so they gave me a new computer cause they said this would cost less than getting the old one fixed. so now its gonna take me a couple more days to get used to the computer, re install everything, and re arrange my desktop.

MissingLuigi

Smash Rookie
Well, I just found a mod that would have been perfect for this game, but sadly, you already rplaced the chars it was combatible with (Mario and DK). It was a mod that put SMG4 into the game.

Top Bottom