• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 22, 2014] KTAR XI - Apex World Circuit - $1000 Pot Bonus! (Somerset, NJ)

infomon

Smash Scientist
O sadtimesz... skipping this now because not feeling awesome, and it's super far for double-elim (no pools)? at a brand new game lol, and other reasons.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Neutrals:
Town and City
Battlefield
Final Destination

Counter-picks:
Battleship Halberd
Kongo Jungle
Skyloft
Delfino
Pilot Wings
Lylat Cruise
Castle Siege

Okay, has this changed or anything? I mean no Smashville?!?! Like even in a hyper conservative ruleset Smashville is no brainer. Is there something I'm missing on that one? If it's because it needs to be unlocked, it's one of the easiest stages to get. Especially if it's available, having Lylat Cruise as a starter too after it being so standard in Brawl seems reasonable. I'd like to see more stages, but I can understand this is a reasonable stagelist on the consvervative side.

smashmachine

Smash Lord
Neutrals:
Town and City
Battlefield
Final Destination

Counter-picks:
Battleship Halberd
Kongo Jungle
Skyloft
Delfino
Pilot Wings
Lylat Cruise
Castle Siege

Okay, has this changed or anything? I mean no Smashville?!?! Like even in a hyper conservative ruleset Smashville is no brainer. Is there something I'm missing on that one? If it's because it needs to be unlocked, it's one of the easiest stages to get. Especially if it's available, having Lylat Cruise as a starter too after it being so standard in Brawl seems reasonable. I'd like to see more stages, but I can understand this is a reasonable stagelist on the consvervative side.
if you read the post you would have noticed they said Smashville and Duck Hunt will be legal in future events lol

shadee88

Smash Apprentice
Smash 4 is the new and better version of Brawl so to speak, so 99% of the Brawlers have migrated to it. Having Brawl would be too many events after already having Melee and PM too.
Why didn't u have the argument PM is a better version of Melee or vise versa for that?

Also, if u say hardly anyone signs up for Brawl post Sm4sh release, how come u dont say that for 64 since the number of entrants for Brawl and 64 are almost identical?

Top Bottom