• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West [Nov 14th, 2015] Next-Gen Games' Inaugural Super Smash Bros. Melee!

[Nov 14th, 2015] Next-Gen Games' Inaugural Super Smash Bros. Melee!
Posted by Next-Gen Games
Next-Gen Games, Los Angeles CA
Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Next-Gen Games

Smash Rookie
Loyal Smashers! I've been hearing players ask about doing SSBM tournaments since, geez, since about when I started this job of mine several years ago, so I finally said **** it, let's just do a Melee event!

All the details are on our events page: http://blog.nextgenvideogames.com/event/next-gen-games-super-smash-bros-melee-tournament/?instance_id=78028

For those of you allergic to clicking, though: $10 entry, raffling off Amiibo, bring your own GCN controllers (or rent one for $1), prizes depending on attendance. If you're anywhere near mid-Wilshire in LA, hope to see you there!

Oh, and if any of y'all feel up to the task of hauling in a CRT, hit me up via email: brian.w.hanson@gmail.com.

Top Bottom