• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not to sound redundant, but rate my Iceys please?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I need some offline matches. Nevermind.

Chaco

Never Logs In
No....lol jk. Nice vids. I've watched one, getting ready to watch the other.

Chaco

Never Logs In
the only really thing I can tell from the vids is that you need to desynch more, and I could tell that from our matches. We will have to play again soon, in IC dittos. I've got too much going on right now though. Prepping for a tourney in town this week. Three online tourney, etc. You get the point, but we will have to play soon.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
The main problem I saw was that when you got a grab, you usually waited to long and he broke out early. I'd work on chain grabs a little more, but other then that it was pretty good.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
The main problem I saw was that when you got a grab, you usually waited to long and he broke out early. I'd work on chain grabs a little more, but other then that it was pretty good.
I can chaingrab really well offline. I can do 0 to Death.

It's online when I can't do anything with a grab besides grab and smash or the beginning of 0 to Death.

I'm gonna try to record some offline matches soon though.

Chaco

Never Logs In

It's online when I can't do anything with a grab besides grab and smash or the beginning of 0 to Death.

Thats my thing as well, I can CG offline but not online.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Thats my thing as well, I can CG offline but not online.
I don't think anyone can chaingrab online like they can do it offline. But I'll learn a few desynchs. I should have done that anyway.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yay, I desynch alot more offline too, due to the fact button lag can mess up my recovery w/o Nana.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yay, I desynch alot more offline too, due to the fact button lag can mess up my recovery w/o Nana.
Yeah, the rest of the time I have today is gonna be spent learning more desynch options. I only know two ways right now.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
a good amount of those times were because of nana being a slacker and being halfway off FD, lol

on topic you're good especially online, desynch more like said earlier

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion

Ah, my bad, I wasn't even thinking in terms of off/on-line. Yeah, I have the same problem :laugh:

But yeah, unless it was online lag, you still had a lot moments where you'd grab, then do nothing for too long.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Well I've been practicing Desynching, and hopefully in one of my next videos you guys can see that I've been practicing it

Top Bottom