• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not sure if this goes here..

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
But since the general brawl section of the forums is currently overflowing with brawl vs melee threads, this is probably better answered here.

When you going on VS or training mode, is there any way to get zero suit samus as the CPU straight from the beginning? I tried holding R, doesn't work. Don't know if there is a way. Is there?

GenoGar

Smash Apprentice
Uhh... not STRAIGHT from the character select screen -> stage. If you want Z.S.Samus as a cpu, you need to use her final smash as a human controlled character. If you only have one controller, just set cpu to human and switch your controller, then switch back after you're done.

You can't "select" Z.S. Samus, so you can't select the cpu to be her. You have to do it for them in game.

Hope that helped... Someone correct me if there is a way...

EDIT: That's only for training, VS Mode is impossible I think....

Top Bottom