• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not So New Newbie - Bassic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassic

Smash Apprentice
Ah, the smash 64 community - small, but very close.

My name is Bassic because I couldn't think of a better one at the time I made this account.

Any-muddalubbin way,

I saw that thread "I have a better question" and wanted to be a part of the "regulars" online but it is no longer an active thread.

Now, technically I can't play at my college apartment because the connection is slower than a two-tire car (top speed of 3 mbps). Whatevs, I was all like, that's cool bro, IDGAF.

BUT I will be going home for winter break this Friday and hopefully my usually 12-15 mpbs, way better connection at home will allow for online play/tournaments.

So this is just the introduction of myself to the smash 64 forum. I noticed that this forum isn't crazy active like the Melee and Brawl ones (which is understandable), but I'll probably be posting in here a lot if I get online to work at home.

So yeah, who wants to play when I get home to a better connection? I want a crazy challenge. :link64::pikachu64::mario64:

Bassic

Smash Apprentice
r u good???
Is that the real superboomfan? And yeah I think I'm relatively good. I can short hop, Z cancel, edge guard, up tilt all second nature now, but obviously I'm not "good" compared to you or Isai lol. But I'd definitely do a friendly with you or one of the other best players in the world. I really wanna get online and play, I've been studying you, Isai, Josuke, Firo, and just recently Dext3r. I've definitley picked up on a ton of stuff and am way better than anyone of my friends (I know, that's what they all say).

Last edited:

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Ah, the smash 64 community - small, but very close.

My name is Bassic because I couldn't think of a better one at the time I made this account.

Any-muddalubbin way,

I saw that thread "I have a better question" and wanted to be a part of the "regulars" online but it is no longer an active thread.

Now, technically I can't play at my college apartment because the connection is slower than a two-tire car (top speed of 3 mbps). Whatevs, I was all like, that's cool bro, IDGAF.

BUT I will be going home for winter break this Friday and hopefully my usually 12-15 mpbs, way better connection at home will allow for online play/tournaments.

So this is just the introduction of myself to the smash 64 forum. I noticed that this forum isn't crazy active like the Melee and Brawl ones (which is understandable), but I'll probably be posting in here a lot if I get online to work at home.

So yeah, who wants to play when I get home to a better connection? I want a crazy challenge. :link64::pikachu64::mario64:
welcome to the community sir. id be down to play u on server if u get online figured out

Edit: go to apex

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom