• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not really sure what to do vs luigi

ramz zeus

Smash Rookie
So i can beat the best luigi player in my region but i still feel like i dont completely know what im doing. I feel like if i went up against a top luigi main id get destroyed lol. My current game plan is just to bait out nairs into a uptilt up air and laser him to make him approach and try to punish that but i feel like i give up too much stage control doing this sometimes also luigi is quite fast i feel like alot of the time he can just wavedash in and dsmash. so what are your guys game plan vs luigi or just some things i should look out for in the match up

Last edited:

tsmfoxmaster

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
FGOD#520
I recommend watching Leffen he is really good at the matchup. Against Luigi my gameplan is drill grab at low percents cause Luigi can cc my nair. At mid percents I uptilt bair till he is offstage. When you upthow watch out for the nair just be patient and punish the nair with upsmash or uptilt. That’s all the information I can give you hope this helps!

Top Bottom