• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not playable chars making an appearance

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
This is merely ahestetic, but who would you like to see in the background, close or far, while fighting?
Personally, If the stage of Sonic was shifting between day and night, I would like to see Cream The Rabbit flying through under the sun at midday and Rouge The Bat flying under the moon at midnight.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I Think Kraid or Motherbrain would make better bosses in Sm4sh then Ridley did (if hes playable) But i guess it would make better sense to make Mother brain the boss because Ridley is Ranked higher then Kraid in space pirate ranking.

And it would seem weired..

:phone:

Ember Reaper

Smash Journeyman
I like this concept actually.
It shows the importance of the smaller characters in the series.

It would bring attention to them in some fashion. Many things could be done with this idea.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Many!

Seriously this game ''Could'' be the greatest Nintendo game in the past 15 or so years.

The potential this game has is oustanding.

And it doesnt have a poor lackluster bad reputation console its being made on like the last installment did.

Its being made on a Console that is powerfull and very able to actually MAKE this game the best Nintendo Game in the past 15 or so years!

You feel me?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hmm...this can be interesting. Seeing Doc Louis in the background for Little Mac in some way could be cool.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Hmm...this can be interesting. Seeing Doc Louis in the background for Little Mac in some way could be cool.
I figure him biking in the background of the flat auto-scrolling stages of the story mode with almost no platforms, only a lot of enemies to beat like in the street beat'em up games like Double Dragon or Final Fight.
"I found a way! Follow me!" would be a perfect role for im IMHO.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
I Think Kraid or Motherbrain would make better bosses in Sm4sh then Ridley did (if hes playable) But i guess it would make better sense to make Mother brain the boss because Ridley is Ranked higher then Kraid in space pirate ranking.

And it would seem weired..

If we are talking of bosses I'd like to fight that goddamn dinosaur and that fu king giant robot that often comes to ruine my town in Sim City Creator.
Since we have Dr. Light from that game, can we have those two bytches too?

Top Bottom