• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not much to say but.. Y Helo Thar

Rogue

Smash Cadet
Hi. I think Sheik is a lot of fun and I've been maining her with Zelda for months now. I'd say I'm pretty OK-- not super, but above average.

By an odd meetup of a friend of a friend kinda deal, I stumbled upon Ryoko, who's schooled me in Sheik vs Sheik a number of times now. XD

I don't really have much to contribute but a hi, how are you all, etc etc. It'd be cool to get a chance to play some of you guys online.

Kay that's all.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
hey Rogue, we should play again. I think i've gotten better since last time

wow u've played with Ryoko? I'd like to play some good Shiek players here online too, haven't seen any in friend finder

Rogue

Smash Cadet
Hi Jackie. Sure we can play again sometime.

I've met a few pretty good Sheik players through friend finder. Actually, when I set my icon to Sheik, I started to get messages for Sheik dittos. Not often but, once in awhile.

PS: I STILL can't short hop properly with Sheik. I need to bust out Melee again apparently. But I can DACUS semi-consistently (you'd be surprised how often it works). Arrgh.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
>.>'

If you two wish to find people to play might I recommend using the allisbrawl chat rooms.

A good number of great players go there...It's where I play as well.

Anyways welcome to the Sheik forums Rogue we here are a growing community with a very strong center of good players who seemly religiously gather here daily to share there wisdom with one another.

I recommend using "Kickin' A** and Takin' Names" :: Sheik Reference Thread as it hold links to a lot of the best threads this great forum has developed.

Make sure if you have any question on the material that you post your question within the thread. It makes it easier for us to understand what exactly you are talking about and keeps the forum less clustered

Enjoy your stay ^_^

Rogue

Smash Cadet
I see. First time I've heard of allisbrawl. I registered. Still waiting on an email confirmation.

Thanks.

Top Bottom