• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

not friends, just bros

Purple

Hi guys!
hypothetical post.

if tomorrow, the smash bros gaming craze suddenly ended, all melee, brawl, and ssb64 games were suddenly gone from the world, smash bros was no longer playable, no videos were recorded, and all we had was the smash community here on the website.

What would we do? Do think we would all move to another game and conintue the community? Split? or what?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
The pretense would be lost. We'd have to sex. There would be no other choice.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
well.. smash bros isn't really a fighting game, the style of street fighter/guilty gear/blazblue/ marvel/ whatever you want to use. won't be suitable for everyone. so we would lose people from that alone ;/
So?

Waba still does Street Fighter, mirite?

Plus, if smash would stop having a scene, I'd just go to SRK forums.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
If I only ever saw you at waba, i'd probably never see or talk to you guys again.

Sorry.

Except probably Jamaal cause he's chill and works with dat nyukka mike G. I just havent ever really hung out with him outside of smash.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
People'd split ways.

IDK about others but I play smash because it's a unique fighting game that isn't about health bars, so I wouldn't go to any other fighter.

I'd probably just go to clubs \ parties and pretend to have as much fun as I do playing smash.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'd end up focusing on school 100% instead of 95%. I'd then proceed to playing older games as normal, and probably pick up BlazBlue competitively.

I'd keep in touch with a few Smashers. I'd miss a lot of people, and wouldn't miss about the same amount >.>

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Go back to street fighter, Do a bit of capcom vs marvel or something.
but defently street fighter...or...everyone can get a G/F and play the game of life :p.

Top Bottom