• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

not cause he is good...

Corax The Cold

Smash Journeyman
so how many people are using meta knight beacuse its meta knight, and how many are gonig to use him because you heard he seasy to pick up and play?

ima use him cause the first time i saw him in kirby super star i thought he was awesome.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
In all honesty I want to play around with him just for his >B

ReiGun

Smash Cadet
I think Metaknight is pretty cool, but I'll only play with him to see what his weakness are cause I have a friend who's gonna main him.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I going to use meta knight becuse he looks like an intresting character

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to main him, because i wanted him already in melee. he's cool and all. Kirby games rule etc.
Mk is the best videogame character easily

Kilroy71

Smash Cadet
I don't think I'm going to main him, but I'm definetely going to use him. I love Kirby games and Metaknight has always been my favorite character from them. So yeah, I'm basically using him because he's Metaknight.

Jackal478

Smash Ace
I think Metaknight is pretty cool, but I'll only play with him to see what his weakness are cause I have a friend who's gonna main him.
What weakness?

I wont play him in Brawl, he seems to be the equilvalent of Sheik, I try to avoid the bandwagon.

But I'll still use him in Air Ride. :D

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Half-half but he is only gonna be my tournment character. Either Wario, Pokémon Trainer or Mewtwo is gonna be my main. Whichever feels the best. :dizzy:

T-major

Smash Champion
If I did main him, it would be because I like him. thats what I do with all character. I don't go by Tires; because Tires Don Exits.

he was originally going to be my future main when he was announced, but I then switched to Kirby once I found out he got buffed; and then King Dedede was confirmed and... well, you see where I'm going with this...

he'll still be one of my mains though. if I had to guess, I would saaayyy... 6th main, granted all the characters I support get in (Claus, Takamaru)

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to main him originally, but have since made the decision to main Lucas. I'll definitely keep him as a secondary though (he is one of my favorite characters).

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
Well, Meta Knight is what he is. He's awesome, mysterious, and.... uhh..... a blob. He's never really been a villain in Kirby Super Star, either; they changed some of the dialogue in the American version to sound like he really was evil and not make Kirby sound pro-monarchy.

EDIT: Yeah, I might play as meta Knight, but only because I liked him even before E for All. I mean, he's just exceptionally awesome.

Corax The Cold

Smash Journeyman
actually, im almost partial to non pick-up and play characters, because of course i like being unique and i dont like it when my friends play the same character as me (i dont thnik they will but just the notion that they could be my character and do good cause hes easy to play kinda bugs me) but never the less when i said i saw how awesome he was in Kirby super star i did also know about the translation thing, but didnt know any better at the time. Also i loved in Kirby Super Star when you play Samurai Kirby, Meta Knight always beat me lol.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
I don't understand how people say there goign to main a character when the game isn't even out. Who knows, you might like the style of another character entirely.

00Elf

Smash Journeyman
i think meta knight is a pretty cool guy. eh kills pit and doesn't afraid of anything

froggster93

Smash Rookie
I'm maining metaknight because he's one of my favorite characters of all time, and he looks awesome in brawl, not to mention I loved sheik in melee and they seem pretty similar. That's the same reason Lucas is one of my mains too, he's really awesome and he's similar to zelda (and Ness obviously)

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
I like MK because I think he is awsome, and not because people say he is easy to use. Besides, just because theres the notion that he's easy to pick up and play doesn't mean he is easy to pick up and master.

QuickBlade

Smash Cadet
I don't understand how people say there goign to main a character when the game isn't even out. Who knows, you might like the style of another character entirely.
I agree ... but metaknight looks cool and when this game comes out he'll definitely be one of the first i try.

jdawgizzle

Smash Rookie
way too fat for my tastes, no im just kidding- but i think he is going to be really overused so i doubt i will main him, maybe use him for fun though and stuff

UMR | donmk

RIP PM
i'll use meta knight becuase he looks awesome and because he has a sword (I used to use marth, but it seems hes not returning). Anyway, metaknight looks more cool than marth, and faster than ike.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Meta Knight will be the first character I will play as when Brawl is (finally) released, and he is my chosen main for the game. Heck, thanks to t!mmy's summary I even know all his attacks and movements. Meta Knight has always been my favorite video game character EVER, he has such a deep and interesting character, plus he is so awesome! True, it does seem like many people are gonna main him just cause he looks cool or is easy to play. But I'm true, hard-core, long-time MK fan, and I'm going to stick with him no matter what! Go Meta Knight!

Top Bottom