• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not as common but cool glitch

§ilverEcho

Smash Cadet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6pCOcO1-C0

WOW Mario's huge! Watch as Mario gets bigger and bigger! Anyway, how to do this glitch. First choose training mode. Next choose Mario as your character (I don't think any other characters will work) and any other character as the CPU. Then choose the level MUSHROOM KINGDOM as the stage (I don't think any other stage will work, but i think HYRULE CASTLE will work). Next knock the CPU under the bridge thing made out of blocks with a pipe on it. Next jump next to the pipe and keep on rolling. Keep rolling and you'll get bigger and bigger! (You may want to turn down the volume due to high sound...I don't know why) Music: Super Mario 64 - End Theme. Played in: Project 64. Also Helped: Windows Movie Maker. Recorded with: Bulent's Screen Recorder 4. More videos coming soon!

Hope you like it!

Top Bottom