• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

northridge

Goober

Smash Apprentice
Um, I realize this is kinda far, but if any of you guys are ever gonna be near UCLA for whatever reason, hit me up on my aim: personmanguydude. There's about 4-5 of us here that've been playing regularly for about a year and we're always down for more practice. We live next to each other so we play daily and lately we've been having more people from around the culver city area come by to play, so yeah, we're always eager to meet more smashers. So just let me know if any of you guys want to drop by.

launchpadmcqak13

Smash Apprentice
I go to school at csun, so I'm in northridge all the time. And... I have like a big group of friends that just moved to san diego to go to ucsd, so I go down for the weekend all the time. My aim is launchpadmcqak13.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
I live at csun, any of you wanna play just PM me or aim at hollingsworthaw. I have no car so I'm pretty much limited to csun students.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
I'd love to play you festizzio. Just tell me where you live and i could probly go. i have nothing to do tomorrow either.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i don't have a ride, lol, we should just smash at my place tomorrow, everyones invited ^_^

oh btw, smashfest on thursday in Panorama city at "NOBLE"'s house.

morei nfo later.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
Actually i go to college in valencia. Anybody wanna smash some time. idk how many people live up there.

Also i never noticed that i went from a noob to journeyman. That probly means i got better at this game.

Top Bottom