• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Northern Illinois Smashers

sighwhatever

Smash Rookie
Hello! Noobie to this site but I was wondering if anyone was near/willing to come to Minnoka, IL for a melee smash meetup at my place? I was thinking some kind of weekly get-together since I want to get better at the game and don't have anyone to play with also I have no friends. If you'd be interested hit me up and we can hang out.

Just some info about me I guess, I'm 21, new to competitive melee, one of those long time viewer, rarely player kinda guys. I feel like I want to main Marth but again, haven't had the chance to really figure out what I want to do in the smash scene. Anyways, I look forward to any messages and also sorry if this post is in the wrong place or anything, like I said, kinda new to the site.

AlexVegaz

Smash Rookie
Hey, man. I'm also kind of a noob, but I'm kind of from your area. You familiar with Tinley Park at all? Would love to get some practice going. Hit me up.

Jay_Bird

Smash Rookie
Here in Rockford ( about an hour or less west from chicago) we have a small community of people who are all down to play, Including myself

Im 18 turning 19 later this month and Ive been play competitive melee for about a year now, Would love to find new people to play and ultimately get better at the game with!

Normac

Smash Rookie
Here in Rockford ( about an hour or less west from chicago) we have a small community of people who are all down to play, Including myself

Im 18 turning 19 later this month and Ive been play competitive melee for about a year now, Would love to find new people to play and ultimately get better at the game with!
same city. Whats up? Still playing?

Top Bottom