• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West North County Smash @Level Up

North County Smash @Level Up
Posted by C-Drop
Level Up Gaming
Saturday, November 7, 2015 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, November 7, 2015 - 10:30 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

C-Drop

Smash Rookie
Times:
2:00-3:00 P.M.: Early Birds bring equipment.
3:00 P.M.- Friendlies/SmashFest
5:30 P.M. - Sign Ups for tournament
6:00 P.M. - Sign Ups close and tournament starts

PRICING:
Singles Entry: $10 (5 for pot, 5 for venue)
If you are going to be late to the tourney contact me ASAP.

DISCOUNT:
*Early Bird Discount* $5 (2 for pot, 3 for venue)
Set-up Discount on the day of tournament: $8 (3 for pot, 5 for venue)
*The Early Bird discount is that the price is in half, but you gotta contact me if you have the items and can bring them to the tournament. Info will be at the end of details. The offer ends on November 5.

IF YOU CAN, PLEASE INCLUDE ALL EQUIPMENT, SUCH AS TV MONITOR, WIIU, & GC ADAPTER. DLC FOR CHARACTER ARE NECESSARY, BUT DLC STAGES ARE OPTIONAL. For example, if you have a TV and not a WiiU, or vice versa contact me.
We are low on setups, but have space for them.

PRIZES:
50/30/20 of pot for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
*may result to change depending on entrants*

Following Paragon Rules, but with one exception.
Finals (Winners/Losers/Grand) will out of 3 instead of 5.

RULES OF CONDUCT:
1) Respect the venue, the staff and its attendees, regardless if they are in the tournament or not.
2) Keep the language clean.
3) Don't diss players if they are starting out in the competitive scene or playing Smash 4 for the first time.
4) If there is trash around the venue, pick it up and throw it away even though it's not yours.
5) We, the store and myself, will not be responsible for any loss, damage, or theft of anyone's personal items.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or anything else that I may have missed, please contact me ASAP, the most possible estimate of your response is either immediately to the next day.
Cell (text preferred): 1-760-681-0292
Email: anthonycabales@gmail.com

Hope to see you there!

Top Bottom