• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North Carolina Moore/ Hoke/ Lee

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
I was just wondering how many, if any, players live in the moore, hoke,or lee areas, or anywhere else nearby. I know theres a good number in raliegh and chapell hill and the such, but are there any nearer to the pinehurst southern pines area? Let me know.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
lozr, do you guys have a place that you play at often up by you? Maybe we can start rotating places and having tournaments or atleast friendlies often. Theres a place near us here in the pinehurst area that we might be able to convince to allow us to rent it out. Let me know, because i have 3 friends who play with me often and if there are a lot of guys up there with you, we could probably having a pretty big crowd.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
i'm back at home in fayetteville sometimes for weekends during school..and home throughout the summer.
im pretty sure i'm close to sanford.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Ya fayetville isnt far at all. im up there about twice a month atleast and could get up there whenever, so if you ever plan to organize a tournament or anything let me know.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
i'd have to plan a tourney way in advance i think to have one in fayetteville. there are basically no players here besides me.
but if a couple of you guys just wanted to practice sometime we could, whenever i'm in town and especially in the summer.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
ya that sounds good. Just let me know whenb your gonna be there a couple days ahead of time and ill try and make it out there.

fs2344323l

Smash Rookie
i live in henderson about and hour and a half away from sanford or chapel hill. if you do have a tourney let me know. I'd love to take your money.

fs2344323l

Smash Rookie
number 1 smasher

^Lol @ the overconfidence in every thread. I bet you wouldn't win your first set vs anyone, even ZIO. So...plz bow. Everyone in NC would wreck you...and so would I.
NO ONE, i repeat, NO ONE can beat me in a one on one match so don`t fool yourself everlasting gay.

Top Bottom