• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Project M Thread

mohamad91

Smash Rookie
Sup guys I just started playing pm and was wondering where I can find tourneys I live in 209 area but im in fremont sometimes as well and id prob be down to go to any sacramento or elk grove tournies to get better

Saos

Smash Rookie
Hey 916 here, we have a PM tourney on Fridays but I am at school then a melee/PM tourney on Sundays that I cant make it to so this area is in need. We don't have any Saturday weeklies, and those are the best so I would like to help out if anyone is interested or local.

Cool_John

Smash Rookie
hey whats up im in norcal/carmichael looking for pm weeklys down to play whenever. - Cool_John

Cool_John

Smash Rookie
Hey 916 here, we have a PM tourney on Fridays but I am at school then a melee/PM tourney on Sundays that I cant make it to so this area is in need. We don't have any Saturday weeklies, and those are the best so I would like to help out if anyone is interested or local.
where are the pm tournys located?

Cool_John

Smash Rookie
There are PM weeklies at A-1 comics on Fridays at kind of an awkward time at least for me so I only go over the summer.
Thanks ive been really wanting to go to a tournament ill be attending this one next friday if anyone needs a ride there let me know

hyperglitter

Smash Rookie
Any 707ers on here? Would love to check out something in the SF area or something even closer but I'm usually too late by the time I find out about it.

Salty Senpai

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, just moved to Watsonville!
I'd love to host some regular practice sessions, my nights are pretty free.
I got a pretty chill pad, don't be shy to hit me up, I have a few good practice partners but the more the merrier.

$heen

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, our Tuesday PM weeklies are on hold for a few months. There's PromBay 17 this weekend and Final Boss coming up in January.

Micpyo

Smash Rookie
I just moved to Fremont and I've been playing smash 4 and decided to get into competitive play the last few months. My friend told me a while ago PM was the way to go for competitive play and I finally set it up this week. It's different, and I'm going to need to learn some new things. Mostly I need to play with other people. There still a thing going on up here? Anyone from Fremont?

Micpyo

Smash Rookie
****. I saw this response too late.
Any resources to keep track of these kinds of smash events?

Top Bottom