• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal Going to VLS

Zoap

Smash Master
Since I've been asked 3 times already I'll just make a thread to answer the questions I've encountered.

What time are we meeting and where?
We are not meeting anywhere! Everyone is on their own for getting to the airport. Since our flight leaves at 7:05 pm so I suggest being at the airport no later than 6:00pm. Most of us will be there earlier

Is this a straight on flight and do we get food?
No this flight stops off in Denver and we have 1 hr 30min to get to the other terminal for our connection. As far as I can see we get no food, sure we get the traditional peanut and pretzel snack but no solid meal per say. This is why I suggest getting their early, you can buy a good meal and enjoy it.

What am I allowed to bring?
This one is important. Don't try and bring any kinda of shampoos, or liquids for that matter in your carry-ons unless you know the guidelines. As to carry-on you are allowed only one bag and one additional item. As to additional items here is the list:
In addition to the one carry-on bag allowance, the following personal articles may be carried on the aircraft:

1. Handbag or pocketbook
  2. Coat or wrap
  3. Umbrella or walking stick
  4. Camera or binoculars
  5. Briefcase or laptop computer case
  6. Canes, crutches, braces or other assistive devices on which the passenger is dependent*
  7. Infant bag
  8. Infant/child safety seat used to transport the infant/child (if the child has a ticket and will be using the seat in flight, it must be an FAA approved safety seat)**
  9. A reasonable amount of reading material

So I know I told Brandan that you could take a backpack and a bag, that appears to not be true. As to your carry-on, remember it has to be small weigh less that 35 pds. If you are going to check a bag just remember that if its gets lost your *** out for the entire weekend so be cautious.

What do I need to do before going to the airport?
First and foremost make sure you check-in online as soon as you can, meaning at about 7:30pm tommorow I would check-in. After Checking-in print your E-ticket. This will overall save you a ton of time because you won't have to stand in line to check-in or get your ticket(UNLESS YOUR CHECKING BAGS). Ok please make sure you pack more than like two sets of clothes. We are going from Friday-Tuesday. ALSO I WOULD SHOWER FRIDAY B4 GETTING ON THE PLANE. Don't forget your controllers or money for the hotel, van, entry fee and food.
Anything else you think you will need.

Also direct any question in this thread.

Top Bottom