• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Non player characters

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Nintendo has tons of characters but not all of them deserve to be playable in brawl so why can't they be NPC's? That way people who are fans of them can be happy and they won't take up a character space. Lets use Tom Nook for an example some people want him in and others don't but why can't he be the store clerk thats his job in the games and we need someone to buy trophys from this way the people who want him in will be happy and the people who don't want him in will be happy. What characters do you want in brawl as NPC's and what would they do?

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
I like this idea. but maybe instead of buying trophies nd stuff like that, they could somehow be added to adventure mode. Ex: Waluigi appears in mario level or Medusa in Kid icarus level.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I think they should have NPC's in stages like they did with Tingle in melee. Maybe have the big blue dinosaur from mario 64 in a mario stage.
I like this idea, and it could satisfy ppl who's fav character didn't make the cut, but still own! That way Nintendo could make everyone a lot happier=great idea! :) :) :)

Top Bottom