• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nobody at reps

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
The title says all

I cant improve because in reps there are only noobs, who kick you and complains you if you combo them.

All the pros are in emularena playing.

But the worst thing is, i'm cheap because i cant do combos... and how i can improve if nobody plays in his regional server, and goes out?

I think kinda unfair, and i know this post is going to trahs in a short time, but i had to say.

I HATE that seeing nobody at reps, and all people in reps in emularena.

_kSo_

Smash Master
If you can find me on emularena, i'll play you and help you out if i can. plus, i'm not an ***hole :)

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
yeah, seriously, just come on emularena, i have the same nick there, and my nick is also my aim, so if you wanna play just holler, i'm not a douchebag like dustman... biggest DOUCHE ever.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
But th problem is my great ping in emularena: 150 ping so nobody wants to play me (i can play with less lag in average mode... but nobody plays -_-) so i ahve to go to reps ._.

mask man

Smash Cadet
make sure all programs but project64k(or mugen or whatever crappier emulater you use)
are closed.and clean out your C drive and delete all viruses you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom