• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No one wants to play with me anymore :(

punch

Smash Cadet
When I was a wee popper my older cousin let me play a few games of Smash Bros. on his Nintendo 64. I didn't know what I was getting myself into.

In middle school I started really getting into Melee. I would play against all the fellow neighbor kids. Fun times. Those were my prime years. I mained Falco and Marth.

I stopped playing when Brawl came out. I tried it once and remember not liking it because the c-stick wasn't as responsive as Melee.

Around that time I gave away my copy of Melee.

The years that followed are what I like to call the Playstation years. I was the first person at my local Gamestop to buy Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. Man... what a gaming abortion that turned out to be. Waste of sixty bucks. I was dumb for thinking it would be as fun as Smash.

Fast forward to today... I just recently picked up a Wii, a copy of Melee, Brawl, and four Gamecube controllers. Then I started playing against my brothers. Everything was going good until they both decided they no longer want to play with me. It's not like I was obliterating them in every match; I would lose too.

How can I play against human opponents? I wanna play 3-6 hours per session. Please help a fellow Smasher out. Is the Project M online any good? Should I just buy a Wii U?

Last edited:
Top Bottom