• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Non-Website Smash Update Until E3

CaptainCC

Smash Journeyman
From Kotaku:

"For the rest of the goods, make sure you set your Kotaku checking alarm clocks for 8 AM PST this Friday. I'll have plenty to show you starting then. However, those two high profile Nintendo titles mentioned in my previous post [Smash and Galaxy]? You're gonna have to wait for E3 or make do with some (now) old Metroid Prime 3: Corruption screens. "

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
everything else i have heard announced from there posted from this site came true.
otherwise, i don't go there though so if the site is not to be trusted, tell me someone with proof

CaptainCC

Smash Journeyman
This is really disappointing--I was really, really hoping for Smash news on Friday.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Does it even really matter, I mean we are getting info on smash everyweekday until I assume there is nothing left to show or the game launches. That in itself is enough for me.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
You WILL get Smash news on Friday.
And Monday. And Tuesday.

And yes, yes, I know, it'll be a while yet until we start seeing stuff we didn't know about yet, but if Sakurai keeps goin' at this clip, we'll be seeing new stuff by E3.
Yep, although I'd imagine there should be some new stuff revealed at e3 that will soon be on the website after.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i wish the halo 3 beta will last that long for i can do something besides smash..hopefully we will here exciting news before e3

Top Bottom