• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No More "Olimar is a n00b character crap!!!

Mitsuko

Smash Apprentice
I thought we had already said this in another post, but maybe that wasn't clear enough. You... people, come here to complain about Olimar, when the REAL Olimar fans are here to help the Olimar community. We've had enough with the Olimar n00b crap, we already know you people who do that, just don't know how to play the effing game, here's something to get in your head: While winners train, n00bs complain. So stop complaining and start training for Pete sakes! And for anyone who reads and acknowledges this post, ignore the Olimar n00b posts, and just direct them to this post, or any like it. We get it, you n00bs suck at the game, so you don't do anything better, but most of us do, so just shut up and stop posting it! I think i've made my point clear.

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
I thought we had already said this in another post, but maybe that wasn't clear enough. You... people, come here to complain about Olimar, when the REAL Olimar fans are here to help the Olimar community. We've had enough with the Olimar n00b crap, we already know you people who do that, just don't know how to play the effing game, here's something to get in your head: While winners train, n00bs complain. So stop complaining and start training for Pete sakes! And for anyone who reads and acknowledges this post, ignore the Olimar n00b posts, and just direct them to this post, or any like it. We get it, you n00bs suck at the game, so you don't do anything better, but most of us do, so just shut up and stop posting it! I think i've made my point clear.

For all you good Olimar folk, we have a Olimar clan the willingly accepting all new members at the moment, if you would like to join, just go here
No offense bud, but your plugging for your clan is starting to border on spam...and one forum where we discuss if olly is for nubzors, was enough...lets get back onto useful topics...sorry to be harsh.

Mitsuko

Smash Apprentice
Srry bout that, k, i deleted that part, but i'm tiered of seeing all the Olimar n00b crap at the top of the section all the time.

Top Bottom