• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No more mercy

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Well, i wil say what has just happened to me: I have enter in a match, the guy hasn't got the gameshark of "have mushroom kingdom" so I sayed that to him, and he doesnt did anything, i sayed it again, and nothing... well started playing and he laged, i sayed to him to stop lag, and he called me idiot... -_- i called him noob.

Left the match and he started to trash talking in the general chat. I sayed to him if he has nuts for beating me (because in the previous match, i stocked him 0-to death a few times and called me cheap -_-) he left. Then someone joins and goes to my game. We start and we had a match. I picked falcon because i thought that using picachu in the first fight can be a bit bad for the other if he is new. Well he beat me by A stock, and started saying pwned, noob etc etc (you all know), it was ugly... So i'm not using other than picachu, because there is a lot of idiots in the world.

Did this happen to anybody?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Thats not happened to me before but awhile back when I was hosting a game,a DK player beats a kirby player and the kirby player goes around on the public chat and says that the DK player is a "grab *****".So yeah,guys like that deserve to be owned by good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom