• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No more bouncing

Yoshi1000

Smash Rookie
I've learned about the egg roll bounce problem. When you press the B button and side, you will usually hold the side. Don't hold the side instead. just tap B and side and you won't usually bounce at the beginning of the roll. This is probably nothing new or special.

Toadsanime

Smash Journeyman
UK, England (We got Brawl late. Get over it.)
I've learned about the egg roll bounce problem. When you press the B button and side, you will usually hold the side. Don't hold the side instead. just tap B and side and you won't usually bounce at the beginning of the roll. This is probably nothing new or special.
I don't neccesarily see how the bounce is an issue, either, and I think that this has had more than a few mentions in the past. But thanks anyway, at least you were considerate enough to share with us something of which you felt was a helpful piece of data. Several players would normally just keep it to themselves if they discovered something that they thought was unknown by most. :laugh:

Top Bottom