• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No matter how you toss the dice

# of Licks to the Center of a Tootsie-Pop?

• One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twohoo

• I fourget

• Total voters

Drakogy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Drakogy
Salutations! I have been a fan of the series the moment I saw the TV ads back in 99. A casual monster with a couple exceptions in the early Brawl days. Currently practicing PM while waiting for Smash4U hits landfall whether its offensively viable or a defensive juggernaut like Brawl.

Fox has been my most trusted companion for the majority of my smash career. Simply put he is fast and hits hard no matter the situation, similar motif in my mind to what he stands for in the SF series, an ace pilot who turns the tables no matter how adverse the situation. That said I do play the rest of the cast either out of love of the series or for how they play.

I'm an illustrator who's interests are but limited to anime, running, martial arts, dancing and acting as a verbal 'pun'isher.

I may not be the most vocal person(refer to above interests) but I would like to remedy that as Smash4U/3ds comes into full swing. Posting more often will be a goal since my 2007 account was lost to the abyss for inactivity. I will be looking around for events in the Southern California area.

Good to formally introduce myself and I look forward to becoming a more involved person in the Smash community.

Ask away any inquires you have. Perhaps about what other games I like, the things I draw or why Monty Python and the Holy Grail is such a grand movie.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to SB Drakogy!

I used to like Fox in the Star Fox series, but I haven't really cared for him much in a long while. Personally, I prefer Falco and Wolf :p

As for questions, I just have a couple for now:

-Outside of Smash, what Nintendo games/series are your favorite? You can also discuss games outside of Nintendo as well
-Do you have any favorites when it comes to anime? Watching anything currently?

Drakogy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Drakogy
Welcome to SB Drakogy!

I used to like Fox in the Star Fox series, but I haven't really cared for him much in a long while. Personally, I prefer Falco and Wolf :p

As for questions, I just have a couple for now:

-Outside of Smash, what Nintendo games/series are your favorite? You can also discuss games outside of Nintendo as well
-Do you have any favorites when it comes to anime? Watching anything currently?
Thank you for asking Hokori!

The games I enjoy are within the fighting, exploration and rhythm genres. A good colorful list of the many games I enjoy would include: Space channel 5, F-zero GX, SSX3, Ico, Beatmania IIDX, DDR, SoulCalibur(series), Twilight Princess, Ninja Gaiden(Black and 2), Dissidia012 Duodecim, Super Mario(Land, 64, Sunshine), Darkstalkers, Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat, Mother(series), Meteos and Star Fox 64.

Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion, Gundam Wing, Baccano!, Cromartie High School and Urusei Yatsura are within the top echelon for me.
My current favs this season are Jojo's and Space Dandy along with Terror in Resonance, Persona 4 Golden. With some Lupin III Part 3 sprinkled here and there.

How about yourself?

Hokori

Great King of Evil
As for Nintendo franchises, I really enjoy Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, and Star Fox games most. I also really love Xenoblade and it's nice that it's continuing to grow. I always leave out Mario and Pokemon because they're so big, I just assume everyone has at least played one of their games and have enjoyed them for the most part :laugh: For Mario, my favorites are actually the ones you listed and the Galaxy series. Pokemon, the favorites have been Gen 1 - Gen 3. Other than that, Big fan of Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid, and many more. But in general for the most part, I'm usually found playing RPGs and Fighters.

I could never compose Top ___ list for anime/manga, but I suppose maybe one day I'll make a favorites list and just stick everything I really like there. I'll list a few though for now: Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Samurai Champloo, Ghost in the Shell, Claymore and Inuyasha.

Drakogy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Drakogy
Splendid those are good series to be invested in!

As for Xenoblade, I do know that Gears was a multi-part saga that never got finished. Is blade more of a spiritual successor or a possible part of the original saga. This is me just assuming that you have played Xenogears.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
XC is a standalone game and isn't related to Xenogears/saga. As for XCX, that game isn't a sequel to XC, but rather, a spiritual successor.

Top Bottom