• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Lucas alt color pix?? ; (

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Dark Lucas anybody? Ooooo...

Seriously though, what are some nice color changes our boy L-Money could have?

I could see a Ness alt costume. (is it still too early to say that??) Although I doubt he'd have a hat. Link seems to have the most drastic alt color as of yet and although it's extensive it dosen't go beyond color to actually having a different 3-d model.

I could also see some hair color changes maybe. A shift to red for a Claus look?

Regardless of weather or not Claus is in, I bet this color scheme will be. It's too easy, plus, if Claus is in, he def won't look like Lucas.

Too easy, right? (cred goes to some dude "Flint" on Starmen.net for this awesome clay model)

If I can get around to it, I'll photoshop up some more colors later. It seems like every other character has a speculative color scheme thread...and we're just as good as those ****** ********. (Anybody else have photoshop?)

WarMachine

Smash Apprentice
I dunno. The pokemon have hats and stuff so it's possible, who knows where they'll go with that though.

And yeah, I'd fully expect a claus costume whether claus is included in the roster as his own character or not.

Zek

Smash Ace
None of the characters so far have alt. costumes that actually change their models, besides adding a small accessory. However, I can see Lucas having a real Ness costume just as a nod to his fans, or an apology for removing him. Sort of like Zelda has her old colors and Pikachu has Pichu's goggles.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Well done, that's beautiful. Very appropriate for this thread. Seeing that makes the possibility seems really feasible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom