• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No fusion suit?

Litt

Samus
Hahahha yeah, I know dude, I want cool alt costumes as well, and some people have made them already, you can scroll through the posts to find them if you care that badly. As for the number of alt costumes, you have to think samus was just released in 3.0 so give it time, they are trying their best to get everyone alt costumes, so just enjoy the fact that we finally have samus and be patient :)

ManaX

Smash Apprentice
I think Dark Suit would be cooler. Or even light suit.
Maybe they should pick a few and put them up as a poll. Top two get added.

Last edited:

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
I love the Fusion Suit but they said that Alt. Costume have to respect the character's hurtboxes, and Samus has 2 spherical hurtboxes in each shoulder pad, wich the Fusion Suit lacks of the shoulder pads, maybe if they put some custom fusion suit, but because of that i would like to see the Dark Suit or Light Suit, maybe even the Prime 2/3 Varia Suit would be great.

W¡ndy

Smash Cadet
I love the Fusion Suit but they said that Alt. Costume have to respect the character's hurtboxes, and Samus has 2 spherical hurtboxes in each shoulder pad, wich the Fusion Suit lacks of the shoulder pads, maybe if they put some custom fusion suit, but because of that i would like to see the Dark Suit or Light Suit, maybe even the Prime 2/3 Varia Suit would be great.
Psh.
We could just make samus ripped and have massive shoulders.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
You have to ask yourself though, why does she need a new model? Wouldn't it make more sense to expand her slots like Yoshi with even more recolors based on other suits like the standard yellow Power Suit, the Phazon Suit, the Light Suit, etc.

ManaX

Smash Apprentice
I think that's everyone's general consensus about it, more over just wondering "y no alts 4 Sammy"
Samus is a bit tricky with her skins, though. You have to edit the suit and the corresponding Zero Suit.
That or I was just real **** at using custom skins.

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
You have to ask yourself though, why does she need a new model? Wouldn't it make more sense to expand her slots like Yoshi with even more recolors based on other suits like the standard yellow Power Suit, the Phazon Suit, the Light Suit, etc.
Well Samus' suits are just so beautiful that only recolors won't do justice.
That said, i would like the Power Suit recolor, and the Phazon Suit recolor could replace the brown (Dark Suit) and give us a Dark Suit alt. to compensate the loss of it recolor

Doctor Pink

Smash Apprentice
I know this thread is kinda old, but the Samus board looks kinda dead. I would love to see Samus have a costme that is just her Smash64 sprite, with a bunch of extra colors. I understand that it might take some time, but it would be pretty easy, I think. I really wish they would do it for ALL of the Smash64 veterans.

Narpas_sword

Top Bottom