• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Brawl, Can I still Play?

frankxthexbunny

Smash Apprentice
I have a copy of Smash Brawl at my house, but for reasons too complex and ridiculous to explain I don't have access to it. So now i have a Wii, standard run of the mill, and a 4 gig wii compatible SD card. Can someone give me a step by step instruction manuel on what to do because things aren't very clear, since most modders are using their own jargon and assuming we know certain things. I've done nohomebrew gecko os project m before, but never this.

Do I have any options? Or is the disc ABSOLUTELY necessary?

MaxThunder

PM Support
the disc is necessary if you have a larger than 2gb sd card... if you do find such a card then go to the P:M irc (find it in a sticky thread in the P:M general board) and ask for help there... i don't have the time to find links for you atm...

Top Bottom